Transtar Travel Bus Ticket Booking
Transtar Express is a reputed bus operator in Singapore and Malaysia known for its on-time transportation services. Headquartered in Singapore, Transtar Travel was incorporated in 1994 and has grown a lot since then. They have won many awards for being the best bus operator in the two countries over the years.
Besides providing local bus services in Malaysia, Transtar also provides cross-border bus services to Singapore. The cross-border bus services are provided under a separate company, i.e., Transtar Cross Border.
Transtar has a huge transportation network and has around five branch offices in Malaysia and four offices in Singapore. You can book Transtar bus tickets online easily on redBus.
Amenities offered by Transtar
Transtar buses are equipped with numerous amenities on board to make your travel comfortable. Various amenities offered by Transtar Travel buses are as follows:
- Personal TV
- Massage chair
- Motorised calf support
- Reading light
Transtar Travel has a large fleet of well-maintained buses that cover many routes daily. You can view the availability of the buses online on redBus. Some of the popular routes covered by Transtar Travel are as follows:
- Changi Airport to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Lavender MRT to Legoland
- Resort World Sentosa to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Golden Mile Tower to Tun Aminah Terminal
- JB Larkin Bus Terminal to Queen Street
Types of buses offered by Transtar
Different types of buses operated by Transtar differ based on amenities offered, seat type, and interior. The ticket price also changes based on the bus type. The types of buses operated by Transtar are as follows:
- Double Deck (2+1)
- Executive (2+1)
Popular cities covered
Transtar Travel provides bus services to/from Singapore and various cities of Malaysia. The top cities covered by the operator are as follows:
- Gelang Patah
- Petaling Jaya
- Genting Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur
How to book Transtar bus tickets online on redBus?
The steps for booking Transtar Travel bus tickets online on redBus are as follows:
- Enter your source and destination on the redBus landing page in the 'From' and 'To' sections. When entered, choose your travel date and tap the 'Search Buses' icon.
- Choose a Transtar bus from the list of buses available on your desired route. You can also use the coach company filter on redBus to view only Transtar buses from the list.
- Choose your seat and then select the boarding/drop-off locations. When done, tap the 'Proceed to Book' button.
- Provide passenger details and click on 'Proceed to Pay'.
- Complete the online payment to confirm your bus booking. You can also apply a coupon code (if available) on redBus to get a discount on Transtar bus online tickets.
- redBus will send you the e-ticket/M-ticket via SMS/mail.
Covid-19 precautions to take while travelling by Transtar
The safety measures to follow while travelling by Transtar buses are as follows:
- Passengers should wear a mask at all times while travelling via a Transtar bus.
- Passengers should keep a hand sanitiser with them to maintain hand hygiene.
- Passengers should follow social distancing measures on bus stations/stops while travelling.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, consult a doctor immediately and avoid travelling by bus.
Local routes covered by Transtar
Transtar covers many local routes daily with its large fleet of buses. You can view more information about local routes covered by the operator on redBus. Some of the top local routes covered by Transtar are as follows:
- Gelang Patah to Petaling Jaya
- Gelang Patah to Genting Highlands
Cross-border routes covered by Transtar
Transtar operates separate buses for transportation between Singapore and Malaysia. Transtar Cross Border buses can be easily found on redBus for travelling between the two nations. The top cross border routes covered by Transtar are as follows:
- Petaling Jaya to Singapore
- Singapore to Genting Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Jurong East to Genting Highlands
- Petaling Jaya to Golden Mile Tower