Exploring Singapore seems easy and convenient with Sentosa Express. It is the city's most famous monorail. It connects Sentosa island to HarbourFront on the Singapore mainland across the waters. It is privately owned and operated by the Sentosa Development Corporation. Travel from one side of the island to the other in just 8 minutes and witness the most famous attractions such as :
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Universal Studios Singapore
- S.E.A Aquarium (Waterfront Station)
- 4D Adventureland
- Butterfly Park (Imbiah Station)
- Siloso and Palwan beaches (Beach Station)
It not only covers these well-known places but also includes various other tourist spots. It operates from 7 am to 10 pm on weekdays and till 12 am from Friday to Sunday. Sentosa Express is a speedy, reliable and comfortable service operator.
The stops of Sentosa Express include :
- Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall)
- Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore)
- Imbiah Station
- Beach Station
The Sentosa Express is conveniently located at VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3. The first train from Sentosa Station and Beach Station departs at 7:00 am while the last train from Sentosa Station and Beach Station departs at 10:00 pm. The Sentosa Express charges SGD 4 upon the entry at Sentosa station (HarbourFront). Thereafter, the rides within the Sentosa island and the outbound rides exiting at the Sentosa station are free of charge for all the visitors, even though they have entered the Sentosa island via the Sentosa Express.
Sentosa Express routes include :
- Sentosa Station: VivoCity Shopping Centre, HarbourFront MRT
- Waterfront Station: Resorts World Sentosa
- Beach Station: Siloso Beach, Palwan Beach
- Imbiah Station: Sentosa Luge & Skyride, Tiger Sky Tower, Butterfly Park,Sentosa4D
- Adventureland, Sentosa Merlion and Singapore Cable Car
The nearest stations available are :
- HarbourFront Station (North East Line & Circle Line)
- From HarbourFront Station, take the escalator up to the level 3 of VivoCity, Lobby L and follow the signs to Sentosa Station
Their aim is to save the time and effort of all their passengers and provide them with a comfortable and secured travelling experience throughout the journey. Therefore, in order to provide effective bus services to all their passengers along with their convenience, they have an option of online checking of the seat availability as well as booking of the bus tickets in advance.