Bus Asia Biaramas Bus Tickets Online
Bus Asia Biaramas is the largest bus company with more buses in the Borneo Island area operating daily than any other bus operator. Services of this operator is mainly available in the Sarikai, Kuching, Sibu, Serian, Mirin, Limbang, Bintulu, Lawas, Mukah, Sungai Tujuh, Brunei, Kota Samarahan and Pontianak, under the parent company. The services by their subsidiaries are available on routes of Pontiak, Sibu, Miri, and Kuching.
The head office of this bus company is at Kuching. Passengers can also get their tickets from the other 11 branches at Miri, Sibu, Bintulu, Mukah, Pontianak, and Sarikei, etc. The company categorizes the buses into SVIP, Economy, and seater buses based on the amenities available inside. You can book Bus Asia online bus tickets easily on redBus.
Bus Asia is owned by Biaramas Express and thus named Bus Asia Biaramas since 1992. It operates services on its own and jointly with two companies such as Kuala Belait and Bandar Seri Begawan. Apart from these joint ventures, they also have a subsidiary company named Tebakang Express Sdn Bhd. Together they make the largest fleet of buses that serve the public in Malaysia.
In its 25 years of service, the operator has earned a name among quality service providers, with very few customer grievances coming it's way.
Bus Asia Biaramas Address and Contact No.
Sublot D, Ground Floor,
Lot 29 & 30, Jalan Chin Ann,
Kuching, Sarawak, 93100
Phone: 082-411 111
No 37, Lot 1122,
Lot 465, 8th Mile, Jalan Kota Samarahan,
94300 Kuching Sarawak
Tel No: +6 082 610 111
Fax No: +6 082 610 222
Bus Asia Biaramas Bus Routes & Time Table
Bus Asia Biaramas Bus Services
Bus Asia is known for its cleanliness and hygiene inside its buses. It has the most humble, experienced and helpful staff members, helping customers feel safe and comfortable. Apart from this, the bus company provides various amenities in the ticket price. Some of these are
- Spacious Leg Room
- Separate Space for Luggage
- Air- Conditioned Coaches
- Recliner Seats
- Charging Sockets
Some of the amenities may differ as per the type of bus chosen to travel. Passengers can look for these details on the redBus app/website while booking their .
Popular Travel Routes Covered By Bus Asia
The operator's buses run across Malaysia connecting all big and small cities and towns with one another. Some of the most served routes by the operator are:
Local Routes Served
Some of the popular local routes are:
Cross-border Routes Served
The bus company does not serve any cross-border routes at present.
You can check the details of these routes directly on the redBus app/website while booking your bus tickets online. Bus Asia provides the passengers' liberty to select the boarding and drop-off points for all these locations as per their convenience.
Popular Cities Covered
Some of the most widely travelled cities by this bus operator are:
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with Bus Asia Biaramas
Some of the major pilgrimage destinations covered by Bus Asia are:
- Batu Caves Temple
- Buddhist Maha Vihara
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Thean Hou Temple
Types of Bus Asia Buses
Bus Asia Biaramas has a huge fleet of buses running on the roads of Malaysia. These buses are designed to fulfil the needs of different people. Some of these are:
Out of these three, SVIP can be considered as the most luxurious range of buses offered by the company.
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.
Why Choose Bus Asia For Your Journey?
- Incorporated in 1992, Bus Asia (also known as Biaramas Express) is a reputed bus operator in Malaysia trusted by many passengers.
- Headquartered in Kuching (Sarawak), the operator has offices in more than 10 Malaysian cities. It has offices in Sibu, Serian, Mukah, Bintulu, and many other Malaysian cities.
- Bus Asia online bus tickets are affordable and easily available on redBus. You can book online bus tickets for SVIP, economy, or seater buses offered by this operator.
- It has partnered with two other operators, Bandar Seri Begawan and Kuala Belait, to cover more bus routes in Malaysia.
- All the Biaramas Express buses are equipped with necessary amenities onboard to facilitate the passengers. You can view the amenities offered on redBus during the online bus ticket booking process.
- It has a large fleet and covers many routes in Malaysia every day. Some of the top cities covered are Tatau, Sibu, Selangau, Batu Lintang, Betong, Tebedu, Kuching, and Mukah.
- It's buses are equipped with recline-able seats with ample leg space. The neat and comfy interiors of these buses will provide you with a good travel experience.
Bus Asia Biaramas Offers
Booking a Bus Asia Biaramas bus ticket online on redBus comes with many benefits. Passengers can avail attractive discounts while booking online bus tickets. Customers can now get upto 20% off on their online bus tickets and enjoy a comfortable as well as super-affordable bus journey. Also, insure your journey at a nominal rate while completing the payment!
Learn more about such exciting offers at: https://m.redbus.my/offers