City Express Bus Ticket Booking
Considered as one of the well-organized and experienced bus operators in Malaysia, City Express has been serving millions of passengers over a long period of time. Established in 1989, this company’s endeavor has always been to offer adequate, cost-effective, reliable, and prompt bus services. City Express owns more than 200 quality buses that have earned a reputation of being one of the most trusted and highly recommended players in the travel business in Malaysia. Being one of the top 10 buses in Malaysia, City Express travels provide various tour packages, charter coaches, and express services.
Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Online booking for bus tickets using the redBus app or website is easy, quick, and effortless. redBus online booking offers secure payment modes, bookings, and instant confirmations. Customers can plan their trip in advance and avail cost-effective discounts, offers, and ongoing deals to reduce their travel budget. You can use the credit, debit or net banking facility to make an online booking. Stay updated with the new changes, get relevant information and reviews regarding City Express.
In order to filter for City Express on the redBus website or app, you can:
- Open the official app or website of redBus and then enter the pick-up and drop-off locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the date of the journey and click on the “Search” button.
- A detailed list of operators will be displayed on your screen.
- You can use the filter option on the left side of the page to choose an operator that meets your specific needs and requirements.
City Express Bus Services
The major operating bus routes of City Express are from Johor Bahru to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), Johor Bahru to Klang, Johor Bahru to Sungai Petani, Johor Bahru to Butterworth, and Johor Bahru to Kangar respectively. The first bus from Shah Alam to Skudai is at 9:00 am and the last bus is at 11:59 pm.
Currently, City Express provides around 20 trips per day from Larkin Terminal at Johor Bahru to Puduraya Terminal, Kuala Lumpur, starting from 6 am to 1 am.
What to expect on a City Express bus?
City Express Travels is one of the best luxury buses in Malaysia. The cordial staff and highly trained drivers of this bus operator ensure the well-being and security of every passenger. These well-equipped buses have modern amenities, LCD TVs with the latest movies, and music for entertainment. The VIP or business class seats offer an enjoyable experience. Coaches with normal seats are for inter-city travel within Malaysia. The bus ticket prices range from RM 35 to RM 82 depending on the distance of the journey.
City Express Bus Types
Here are the different coach types provided by City Express that allow passengers to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free travel experience:
- First Class/SVIP Class
- AC buses
With a host of options available, City Express buses are undoubtedly one of the best bus companies in Malaysia which prioritize customer needs and offer a pleasant travel experience.
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
COVID-19 Precautions to Take while Travelling by City Express
With the current pandemic, safety has become the utmost priority of people. Therefore, if you are planning on travelling aboard the City Express, make sure that you follow a few preventive steps, including:
- Wear masks during the travel in the City Express buses.
- Always maintain social distancing when boarding buses.
- Avoid physical ticketing counters and reduce contact. redBus allows you to book your City Express bus ticket online.
- Always follow the up-to-date guidelines provided by the government when travelling in the country.
- Passengers are expected to bring their linens or blankets for the journey since the City Express bus will not provide any to avoid the spread of COVID.
- City Express has made many efforts to ensure that both the staff and passengers follow the safety measures. Their buses are cleaned thoroughly and sanitized before and after every journey to ensure passengers' safety.
- Passengers will also have to go through a temperature check and sanitize their hands before boarding.
Local routes served by City Express
City Express bus services operate in many popular routes within the country throughout the day and night, ensuring all their passengers have a comfortable and fun journey. These popular routes include:
- Johor Bahru to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan)
- Johor Bahru to Sungai Petani
- Ipoh to Skudai
- Johor Bahru to Klang
- Johor Bahru to Kangar
- Muar to Johor Bahru
- Johor Bahru to Butterworth
- Shah Alam to Kangar
- Johor Bahru to Alor Setar
- Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur
Cross-border routes served by City Express
City Express does not offer any cross-border services and focuses only on domestic bus routes in Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.