Book Golden Mile Complex Bus Tickets
Golden Mile Complex is an iconic commercial and residential building on the beach road of Kallang, Singapore. It is located next to Golden Mile Tower and is very popular among the Thai community of Singapore. The building contains 411 shops, 226 offices, 68 residential units, and a parking space of around 500 vehicles. It is a famous pick-up and drop-off location for express buses in Singapore. Although the location is not a bus terminal, almost all buses stop in front of the complex. The ground floor of the complex has ticket booths of different bus operators.
How do you get to Golden Mile Complex?
Golden Mile Complex is a famous location in Singapore and hence it is easy to reach there from any part of Singapore or Malaysia. Also, there are numerous options available that will take you to your destination from the Complex.
- By MRT: Nicoll Highway MRT Station is the nearest MRT station to the Golden Mile complex. It is a 5-minute walking distance away from the complex. Nicoll Highway MRT Station comes on the circle line that is 35.5 km long and has 30 stations. You can take the metro from your location to reach the complex or vice-versa.
There is one more MRT near to the Complex and that is Lavendar MRT Station. It takes around 15 minutes to reach there from Complex.
- Local Bus: There are several buses that stop outside the Golden Mile Complex. The specific route numbers of some of the buses are 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, and 980. You can check the bus number and determine the route of that bus. From places like Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), 1 Utama Shopping Centre and One Utama Shopping Mall, and Berjaya Times Square, you can easily get a bus using redBus.
- By Cab or Taxi: Since the Golden Mile Complex is located at a central location, it is very easy to reach the other parts of the city from the complex. You can get a taxi or cab at affordable rates but are more expensive when compared to the fares for a bus ticket.
Amenities at Golden Mile Complex
Golden Mine Complex has a fully air-conditioned space with a proper waiting area and seating arrangements for passengers. Many foods and beverage outlets are available in the complex. You can easily find amenities like ATM, restrooms, mobile charging points, and bus ticket counters.
Also, if you have ample time you can take a look around the shopping and entertainment area of the Golden Mile Complex.
Popular Bus Operators at Golden Mile Complex
Many bus coach operators in Singapore either arrive or depart from the Golden Mile Complex. Most of the buses covering the route from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur stops at this location. Some of the popular bus operators that cover this location are:
- SuperNice Grassland
- Transtar Travel Pte Ltd
- KKKL Travel & Tours Pte Ltd
- Eltabina Jaya
- Golden Coach
- Transtar Travel Pte Ltd
- StarMart Express
- Causeway Link
- The One Travel & Tours
- WTS Travel City Holidays
Once you are at the Golden Mile Complex, you can go to nearby places to explore more about the people and culture of the country. Also, from the complex, you can easily go to cities like Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Lambi, Yong Peng, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Malacca, Ipoh, Alor Setar, and many more.
Benefits of Booking a Bus Ticket Online with redBus
Booking tickets online through the redBus website or mobile application is simple and hassle-free. Here is the step by step process that will help you in booking your bus ticket online using redBus:
- Open the redBus page and then enter the pick-up and drop-off locations
- Then enter the date of traveling under “Onward Date”
- Click on the "Search" button
- You will get a list of all the buses operating on that route
- Select the bus according to your convenience
- If you want to filter time, location or bus operator, you can use the options given at the left side of the page
- After selecting the bus, click on the "Book Now" option that’s available on the right side of the page
- Then select the number of passengers
- Click on the "Proceed to Book" option
- After that, you will see a page where you can enter your details or the details of the passenger
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get the tickets within a few minutes
Golden Mile Complex Address
5001 Beach Rd,
Telephone No.: +65-6291-6945
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.