Genting Highlands is located at the peak of the Titiwangsa Mountains. It is a popular vacation destination in Malaysia. It is considered to be one of the ideal destinations because of its naturally cool weather along with many other attractions that promise an exciting visit for the people of all ages. There are various locals who often come here to enjoy their weekends, resulting in congested traffic on weekends and public holidays. Whereas, Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia. It is a global financial centre with a tropical climate and multicultural population. It is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for numerous reasons, one of which is the less stringent entry requirements. Some of the attractions in Singapore include:
- Little India - It is a piece of India to the north of the city core.
- Chinatown - The area was originally designated for Chinese settlement by Raffles but now it is a Chinese heritage area popular with tourists from various places.
- Tampines - It is a residential town located in the heartlands, in the far east of the island close to Changi Airport.
- Sentosa - It is a separate island which was once a military fort, now developed into a resort, Sentosa. It is the closest that Singapore gets to Disneyland.
- Jurong - It is home to Nanyang Technological University and the last housing frontier before the industrial area. The attractions in and around this place include Singapore Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre and Singapore Discovery Centre.
This is one of the very famous bus routes opted by many locals as well as various other travellers. The total distance between Genting Highlands to Singapore is about 402.5 km. The time taken by bus to cover this distance is around 6 hours 10 minutes, depending upon the traffic conditions. The bus ticket price for this route ranges from SGD 25 to SGD 40. The first bus from Genting Highlands departs at 10:00 am and the last bus departs at 3:30 pm. The popular bus service providers from Genting Highlands to Singapore:
- Sri Maju
- Transtar Travel Pte Ltd
- WTS Travel
- 707 Bus
- Star Qistna Express
- Grassland Singapore
- The One Travel & Tours
- LA Holidays (KKKL Agent)
- Starmart Express
The departure points in Genting Highlands are conveniently located at:
The arrival points in Singapore are conveniently located at:
- Boon Lay
- Golden Mile Tower
- Golden Mile Complex
- Jurong East
- Queen Street Bus Terminal
- Lavender M R T
- Ban San Street
Both the departure as well as arrival points are easily accessible via various modes of transportation. Some of the excellent services offered by the coaches include:
- Reclining seats
- Fully air conditioned coaches
- Spacious Legroom
All the coach services aim at providing the passengers with a comfortable as well as a joyful travelling experience throughout the journey. The passengers can check the seats availability and book them online in advance within minutes.
If you are also looking for return checkout, please ensure to check Singapore to Genting highlands Bus Tickets.