Firstcoach Bus Ticket Booking
Firstcoach bus coach company is a well-known bus operator in the travel industry because of its punctual and effective services. It is one of the best coach bus operators in Malaysia. It has maintained the reputation of its service. It was first started in November 2004 and provided services between Malaysia and Singapore. The company is owned by people who have more than 30 years of experience in the travel industry and hence they put their combined effort into making Firstcoach the best bus company in Malaysia. Also, the company continuously works to maintain the comfort and convenience level of the commuters. Firstcoach bus ticket booking is made simpler and convenient with redBus online bus booking platform.
How to Book Firstcoach Bus on redBus?
Travelers can book tickets with convenience with the redBus online booking facility. It is one of the easiest methods to know all the information about the buses operating on this route.
To filter for Firstcoach on redBus, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official app or website of redBus and then enter the pick-up and drop-off locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively
- Enter the date of the journey and click on the “Search” button
- A detailed list of operators will be displayed on your screen
- You can use the filter option on the left side of the page to choose an operator that meets your specific needs and requirements
Filter according to the bus operator, bus type, fare, bus timings, and much more.
Firstcoach Bus Service
Firstcoach provides bus service for many cities along with ensuring the best travel experience for commuters. It operates in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. It is known for its customer service in the travel industry and hence it is named among the top 10 bus companies in Malaysia.
When you are traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, you can board the bus from Shubhang Parade, Bandar Utama, and Bangsar. There are around 9 to 10 buses that depart from these pick-up points. The buses depart from these pick-up points at different hours of the day. The first bus from Shubhang Parade departs at 7:45 am, 8 am from Bandar Utama, and 9:30 am from Bangsar. When you take a bus from Shubhang Parade, your drop-off location will be Star Vista in Singapore. Whereas if you take a bus from Bandar Utama or Bangsar the drop location in Singapore will be Novena Square.
What to expect on a Firstcoach Bus?
Comfort, safety, and satisfaction of a customer is the top priority of Firstcoach. Their buses and clean, staff are friendly, and the fare is affordable. The seats have been designed ergonomically to provide comfort. The reclining seats have ample legroom space that will allow you to have a comfortable long-distance journey. Each passenger can enjoy the videos and songs of their choice on the individual screen that’s provided.
While traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore the bus ticket fare is RM 60 and from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, the bus ticket fare is RM 112. If you want to grab some good deals while booking a bus ticket, then visit the official app or website of redBus to know more.
Firstcoach Bus Types
The only types of buses that are provided by Firstcoah is a fleet of Luxury Executive buses.
Covid-19 precautions to take while travelling by Firstcoach
Firstcoach is a popular bus operator in Malaysia that provides bus services within the country and to Singapore. They provide safe and clean buses to various locations in Malaysia to protect passengers from the COVID pandemic. They are a reliable operator in Malaysia and take several safety steps to ensure passenger safety. Some of the COVID related precautions to be followed by passengers while travelling by Firstcoach buses are as follows:
- Book First Coach online bus ticket with redBus to avoid visiting physical ticket booking spots. redBus will provide you with an online ticket via mail/SMS to avoid human contact. The e-ticket/M-ticket provided by redBus for Firstcoach buses will work as an actual ticket.
- Always wear a mask and carry a hand sanitiser while travelling by First Coach Malaysia buses.
- Follow all the travel guidelines laid by the government regarding the COVID scenario. One should maintain optimum distance from fellow passengers to follow social distancing.
- If someone is exhibiting COVID symptoms, then they should avoid travelling in such a condition. Also, contact a nearby doctor as soon as possible.
Local routes served by Firstcoach
Firstcoach only provides bus services from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and for the reverse route. However, the bus route has various rest stops in between, and you can know about them via the redBus mobile application or website.
Cross-border routes served by Firstcoach
Some of the popular cross-border bus routes served by First Coach are as follows:
- Bangsar to Novena
- Bandar Utama to Novena
- Subang Parade to Star Vista
The cross-border bus services by Firstcoach are currently suspended due to the COVID pandemic. You can contact the redBus customer support executive for knowing about the safety guidelines on any route like First Coach Bangsar, First Coach One Utama, etc. Please check the official government website for the latest travel information.
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.