Ekspres Mutiara Bus Ticket Booking
Ekspres Mutiara is one of the reputed bus service providers serving the travel industry. This bus company provides punctual and effective services. Ekspres Mutiara is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Ekspres Mutiara help in connecting cities. The bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Covid-19 precautions to take while travelling by Ekspres Mutiara
Ekspres Mutiara has been serving passengers in Malaysia for years. They are among the prominent operators in the country that have significantly reduced their carbon footprint. They also follow various safety measures regarding the Covid pandemic while providing bus services to passengers. Ekspres Mutiara will provide you with a safe travel environment amidst the COVID scenario. Some of the precautions to take while travelling by Ekspres Mutiara buses are as follows:
- Book Mutiara Ekspres online ticket with redBus to avoid the rush at physical ticket booking counters. redBus will also provide you with a contactless Mutiara Ekspres bus ticket (M-ticket / e-ticket) via SMS/mail.
- Passengers should cover their face and nose with a mask while travelling by Mutiara buses.
- Always carry a hand sanitiser to maintain one’s hand hygiene.
- Follow social distancing norms seriously and carry basic amenities like blankets, water bottles, etc., to avoid human contact.
- Contact a doctor immediately if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms. One should also avoid travelling in such cases.
Local routes served by Ekspres Mutiara
The local bus services within Malaysia are back on their feet as per the government orders. Some of the popular local routes covered by Ekspres Mutiara are as follows:
- Tanah Merah to Seremban
- Gua Musang to Tanah Merah
- Alor Setar to Pasir Puteh
- Kuala Lumpur to Machang
- Melor to Pekan
Cross-border routes served by Ekspres Mutiara
There are currently no cross-border bus routes being served by Ekspres Mutiara. Also, the cross-border bus services have been suspended to/from Malaysia by the government due to the COVID scenario.
You can also contact the redBus customer support executive for knowing about the safety measures on buses to any route like Mutiara Ekspres Kota Bharu, etc.