KKKL Express Bus Tickets Online
KKKL Express is a well-known bus company in Malaysia. They primarily provide bus services in Peninsular Malaysia, Hayati, Thailand, and Singapore.
The bus company is dedicated to providing comfort and safety to travellers. As a safety measure, they ensure that all their drivers get proper training on mechanical skills. It runs various types of buses such as Super VIP express buses, Executive double-decker buses, and high-deck express buses.
To enhance the passengers' travel experience, they have also included an upgraded bus type - the 18-seater First Class Edition coaches with LCD.
The operator has several branches at various locations in Malaysia and Singapore. You can find the bus office at Jalan Sultan Textile Centre and East Coast Road of Singapore. In Malaysia, the bus counters are at Melaka Sentral, TBS, Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown, and Larkin Terminal, Johor Bahru. In addition, you can easily book KKKL Express bus tickets online using the redBus mobile app/website.
KKKL Express buses are owned by KKKL Sdn Bhd. The company started its operations on January 22 1983, with just a single 44-seater express bus. However, after almost four decades of service, they now have a fleet of more than 100 buses with standard to luxurious coaches, providing the best travel experience to passengers.
KKKL Express Address and Contact NO.
KKKL Express Bus Routes & Time Table
KKKL Express Online Booking
Different types of KKKL buses have various amenities included in them. Some of the common facilities offered are:
- Recliner Seats
- Central Screen
- Air- Conditioners
- GPS Tracking
- First- Aid
- Spacious Seating
- Enough Space for Luggage
When you book a bus ticket online on redBus, you can check the list of amenities offered by the bus.
Popular Travel Routes Covered by KKKL Express
KKKL Express buses have made it possible for people to cover long and short distances comfortably. Some of the most widely travelled routes by the operator are:
Local routes served
The operator ensures complete safety of the passengers by taking all the precautionary measures against Covid-19. All the buses are cleaned inside out after every trip. Hand-Sanitizers are widely available inside the buses.
Cross-border routes served
Popular Cities Covered
KKKL Express covers almost many cities in Malaysia. Some of the popular places covered by this operator are:
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations
KKKL Express covers many pilgrimage destinations in Malaysia. Some of the popular ones are -
- Thean Hou Temple
- Buddhist Maha Vihara
- Batu Caves Temple
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
Types of KKKL Express Buses
With a fleet of over 100 buses running on the roads of Malaysia, KKKL Express caters to the diverse needs and requirements of all its passengers. For this, the operator has different types of buses. These are:
- Super VIP Air-Conditioned Coaches
- Executive Double Decker Coaches
- Single High- Deck Express Buses
- First Class Edition 18- Seat LCD Coaches
Passengers can have a look at these types while booking the tickets online through the redBus app/website.
Disclaimer: Routes, timings, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.
Why Choose KKKL Express For Your Journey?
- It is among the oldest Malaysian bus companies. It began its journey in 1983.
- It has a massive fleet size of more than 100 express coaches that cover many routes in the country. Besides providing bus services in Malaysia, the operator also provides bus services to/from Singapore and Thailand.
- It offers various types of buses such as super VIP, first-class edition, executive double-decker, and single high-deck express buses.
- KKKL bus tickets online on redBus are inclusive of the cost of amenities offered onboard. Various amenities provided by these buses are air conditioners, central screen, charging point, etc.
- It is rated 4.41 (out of 5) on redBus due to its on-time and reliable bus services. You can also view the customer reviews on redBus during the online bus booking process.
- You can enjoy discounts on redBus when you book a bus ticket online.
- The operator has a well-connected transportation network and covers many routes. The top cities covered are Singapore, Segamat, Muar, Ipoh, Malacca, Batu Pahat, and Johor Bahru.
KKKL Express Offers
Booking a KKKL Express bus ticket online on redBus comes with many benefits. Passengers can avail attractive discounts while booking online bus tickets. Customers can now get upto 20% off on their online bus tickets and enjoy a comfortable as well as super-affordable bus journey. Also, insure your journey at a nominal rate while completing the payment!
Learn more about such exciting offers at: https://m.redbus.my/offers