Book Terminal One Seremban Bus Tickets
The central bus station in Seremban is terminal One Seremban, popularly called the Seremban bus terminal. Seremban is the capital of Negeri Sembilan state in Malaysia. The state is known for the Minangkabau culture influence as the people here migrated from West Sumatra. The buildings and the heritage of this town are influenced by Minangkabau culture. The Seremban bus station is located close to the Terminal 1 Mall, a popular shopping mall and hangout place for the locals on Jalan Sungai Ujong. The KTM train station is close to the bus station, and the terminal has several amenities for the passengers.
Seremban is a large town rather than a city. It is not a crowded place for tourism but there are some beautiful places of interest. The Seremban bus terminal serves as the main entry point for those from other states and cities and for the local buses to reach the town centre.
How to Get to the Seremban Bus Terminal
Seremban bus station is close to the Terminal 1 mall and the KTM commuter train station. Both are popular places that people frequent. You can reach the bus station by various modes of transportation.
KTM commuter trains reach the Seremban bus station, but you will need to walk a few minutes to the bus terminal. This may not be a feasible idea if you have luggage with you.
Uber is available in Seremban to get to the Seremban bus terminal from other parts of town. They are more cost-effective than private taxis.
Seremban bus terminal is open for domestic and express buses so you can reach here by local buses. They are cheaper and will be easy to find from other parts of the town.
- Personal Vehicle
The proximity to the mall gives you more space to park your vehicle. Parking space is available at the terminal so you may use your car or motorcycle to arrive at the bus station.
Popular Bus Routes
Buses from the Seremban bus terminal operate in other cities in Malaysia, including Kuala Lumpur Airport, and also to Singapore. Here are the popular routes.
- Seremban to Ipoh
- Seremban to Johor Bahru
- Seremban to KLIA bus
- Seremban to Kuala Lumpur
- Seremban to Penang Central
- Seremban to Shah Alam
- Seremban to Singapore
- Seremban to Skudai
Popular Bus Companies
The buses from Seremban bus terminal belong to various bus companies. Some of them operate in several cities, while a few bus operators operate in just one or two cities. Here are some of the popular bus operators from the Seremban bus terminal.
- Airport Coach
- Eltabina Jaya Express
- KKKL Express
- Plusliner Nice
- SP BUMI
- Suasana Edaran
- Transtar Travel
Amenities at the Seremban Bus Terminal
Seremban bus terminal is right next to the Terminal 1 mall so any amenities that you might miss here will be available next door. The bus terminal has the basic facilities to help the passengers have a smooth ride or waiting.
- ATM counters are available in the bus station for instant cash
- Money changers will help foreign tourists to change their currency to the local money.
- A mobile shop in the terminal will be a lifesaver should you require assistance with your smart devices. Charging ports are available in most of the buses and at the terminal.
- Food stalls can be seen in many places at the terminal for a quick snack or a meal. You may also go to the mall and check out the food court if you have time.
- Surau is open for the public to do regular prayers.
Things You Can Do At the Seremban Bus Terminal
- Hiking to Gunung Angsi, the highest peak in the state, is a popular thing to do. It is not a tough hike but is more suitable for experienced people to climb the mountain. Getting a guide will be required and you may camp there as well.
- Centipede Temple or the Sze Koon Temple is an alternative option for hiking. You will still need to climb 260 steps to reach this Buddhist temple. Beware of the centipedes around and thus the name. It even has a huge statue of a centipede!
- Seremban Cultural Complex is a collection of three buildings - Ampang Tinggi Palace, the State Museum, and Negeri Sembilan House. All of them are built in Minangkabau architecture- the oddly shaped roof. Artefacts and photographs of ancient times can be seen inside.
- Jelita Ostrich Farm houses ostriches, goats, geese, and turkeys. You can spot their large eggs among other things. This will be a wonderful experience to see these creatures that are the height of an average person.
- Seremban Lake Garden is a local favourite to enjoy the cool breeze on the shore of the large lake garden. It will be a perfect spot for a relaxing evening for the adults while the kids play in the playground nearby.
- Seremban Gateway is a shopping mall which is open 24 x 7. It is a moderately sized mall with a good collection of brands for shopping and an assortment of restaurants for a wonderful dinner.