Naza Express Bus Ticket Booking
Naza Express is one of the reputed bus service providers serving the travel industry. This bus company provides punctual and effective services. Naza Express is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Naza Express help in connecting cities. The bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Covid-19 Precautions to Take while Travelling by Naza Express
An experienced player in the field, the Naza Express has a team of dedicated technical persons who ensure that all the buses are well-maintained and hygienic. Each Naza Express bus is furnished with premium amenities such as comfortable reclining seats, air-conditioning system, spacious leg space, seat belts for ultimate safety, and ample luggage compartments. Naza Express has implemented the following safety measures for the clients in the wake of the on-going pandemic:
- Naza Ekspress has strictly employed all the government guidelines to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- All the coaches are maintained well and cleaned deeply to ensure the safety of the customers.
- Wear a proper mask or a face shield that covers your nose and mouth. Ensure to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean your hands often and sanitize at regular intervals using an alcohol-based sanitizer to avoid transmission of germs.
- Social distancing is a primary step to prevent the virus, and with redBus, you can easily book bus tickets online without going to physical counters.
Local routes served by Naza Express
Naza Express provides convenient trips and serves routes from Kelantan to other central states in Malaysia. One of the significant destinations covered is Naza Express Kota Bharu from Putrajaya as well as Kuala Lumpur. Some of the other popular local routes served by Naza Express are:
- Kok Lanas to Gombak
- Tumpat to Kuala Lumpur
- Shah Alam to Ketereh
- Putrajaya to Lembah Sireh Bus Terminal
Cross-border routes served by Naza Express
At present, Naza Express only serves domestic routes in Malaysia.