Queen Express Bus Ticket Booking
Queen Express is one of the reputed bus service providers serving the travel industry. This bus company provides punctual and effective services. Queen Express is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Queen Express help in connecting cities. The bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
How to book a Queen Express bus on redBus?
Unlike the traditional methods of booking the bus tickets by going to the agent’s office, buying the tickets online through redBus application is far easier and widely preferred. Passengers can book their Queen Express online tickets in just a few clicks from the comfort of their homes. They can get various discount coupons while booking online through redBus app. Some simple steps to book an online ticket are:
- Download the redBus app or sign in to the official website of redBus.
- Mention the details of your source and destination location in the space provided.
- After filling the locations fill in your date of travel.
- Search can be filtered narrowly by filling details like the ‘type of bus’.
- After pressing the search button, all the available buses would appear on the screen for the same route and date.
- After selecting a suitable bus, booking can be made.
- Users can use their Bank Cards for online payment of the tickets.
To ensure a safe and comfortable journey while experiencing hassle-free bookings, make a redBus Malaysia online booking now.
Covid-19 Precautions to Take While Traveling by Queen Express
Queen Express has always been known for its excellent customer care and cordial behaviour from the staff. All passengers have to follow the guidelines to prevent the Covid-19 virus. Some of these rules are -
- Wear proper face masks while waiting at the terminal and while travelling on the buses.
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitisers provided at the terminal and on the buses.
- Maintain social distancing while boarding the bus.
- Make use of the M-ticket to have a contact-free boarding and trip.
- There may be temperature check-ups before boarding.
The Queen Express makes sure to cleanse and sanitise the buses regularly after each trip for the safety of all. Moreover, these buses also have their drivers and staff wearing masks at all times while in public and travelling.
Local routes served by Queen Express
Queen Ekspress buses operate mainly in the states of Terengganu and Kelantan on the East Coast of Malaysia. They have both single and double-decker buses for various trips. The common routes searched for a Queen Express ticket online are TBS, Kuala Lumpur etc. Queen Express Kota Bharu buses to Kuala Lumpur are the most popular among regular commuters. The other local routes are -
- Laloh to Putrajaya
- Tanah Merah to Kajang
- Pasir Tumboh to Bus terminal bentong
- Putrajaya to Stesen Bas Pasir Puteh
- Pasir Tumboh to Putrajaya
Most of these routes take anywhere between 6-9 hrs of travel from one place to the other.
Cross-border routes served by Queen Express
Queen Express is a local bus operator. They run intercity and interstate buses only. As of now, there are no cross-border buses operated by this company.