Prisma Express Bus Ticket Booking
Prisma Express is one of the more recently opened bus operators in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, that specializes in providing bus services from Kuala Lumpur to other destinations within Peninsular Malaysia. Over the years, Prisma Express has successfully attracted more passengers by adding a number of cities to its destinations and diversifying its routes to the Northern Region, Kuantan to Dungun for instance.
New bus routes, from Johor Bahru to Kuala Terengganu and vice versa, have also been launched by Prisma Express recently. Passengers who wish to travel from Johor Bahru have the option to board the bus at Larkin Bus Terminal or Pasir Gudang, whereas in Kuala Terengganu, the bus stops at Kuala Terengganu Bus Terminal and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA). A one-way trip between Johor Bahru and Kuala Terengganu with Prisma Express is priced at RM 48.00.
To prioritize a passengers’ convenience, the bus operator continues to make the best efforts in providing an excellent service. Prisma Express employs staff who are cordial and helpful and who ensure that passengers are comfortable on their trip.
Top Prisma Express bus destinations are Kuala Lumpur, Kajang, Klang, Johor Bahru, and Changlun. Meanwhile, their most popular routes include Terminal Bersepadu Selatan to Pasir Gudang, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan to Masai, Kuala Lumpur to Pasir Gudang, Kuala Lumpur to Masai, and Terminal Klang Sentral (Klang Bus Terminal) to Pasir Gudang.
To travel with Prisma Express, you don’t have to go through the trouble of queuing up at a ticketing counter anymore. Book a trip with Prisma Express by simply logging on to redbus.my where you can browse through the bus schedule, pick-up and drop-off points, and much more before you book a ticket to your chosen destination.
Prisma Express can be contacted through the following modes of communication:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +60-19-359 9774
- Address: Bandar 13 Street,
Number 231A, Metro 2,
53100, Kuala Lumpur
COVID-19 Precaution to take while travelling by Prisma Express
Prisma Express is a trusted and well-known operator among both the tourists and locals for its diversifying routes and exceptional services.
The trust among travellers increased during COVID-19 due to the extraordinary measures they took to prevent the spread of infections and ensure that each passenger has a safe journey.
Passengers can also take preventive measures to ensure their safety by following some steps, including:
- Wearing a mask during their entire journey and always disinfecting their hands.
- Prisma Express conducts mandatory temperature checks, so passengers should arrive a bit early to the boarding point.
- Stay safe and avoid unnecessary contact by booking Prisma Express tickets online on redBus instead of physical counters.
- Maintain social distancing during the entire travel and avoid coming into contact with other passengers on the bus.
- Passengers are required to follow the government guidelines on local and international travel when travelling. In case of any queries, passengers can either contact redBus or use the Prisma Express contact number to reach the operator directly.
- All the buses provided by Prisma Ekspress are disinfected before and after each journey and are well-maintained.
- The bus operator will not provide any linens or blankets to avoid the spread of infections, so best to carry your own.
Local routes served by Prisma Express
Prisma Ekspress is known for their regular services in various routes within the country, and these include:
- Terminal Taman Universiti to Kangar
- Pasir Gudang to Penang Sentral
- Dungun to Terminal Taman Universiti
- Sungai Petani to Hentian Duta
- Kuala Terengganu to Kemaman
- Terminal Bas Ekspres Ukir Square Sungai Petani to Pasir Gudang
Cross-border routes served by Prisma Express
Prisma Express has not introduced any cross-border services and provides services only on local routes.