Seremban is a famous town and the capital of Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia which is located within Seremban District. Some of the attractions in Seremban include :
- Church of The Visitation
- Centipede Temple
- Palm Mall
- Jelita Ostrich Farm
- NS Galleria Chocolate World
- Cat Town
- Seremban Cultural Complex
- Seremban International Golf Club
Whereas, Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia. It is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. It is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for numerous reasons, one of which is the less stringent entry requirements. Some of the attractions in Singapore include:
- Little India - It is a piece of India to the north of the city core.
- Chinatown - The area was originally designated for Chinese settlement by Raffles but now it is a Chinese heritage area popular with tourists from various places.
- Tampines - It is a residential town located in the heartlands, in the far east of the island close to Changi Airport.
- Sentosa - It is a separate island which was once a military fort, now developed into a resort, Sentosa. It is the closest that Singapore gets to Disneyland.
- Jurong - It is home to Nanyang Technological University and the last housing frontier before the industrial area. The attractions in and around this place include Singapore Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre and Singapore Discovery Centre.
Bus is the most convenient option for travel from Seremban to Singapore. There are several people who travel from Seremban to Singapore by bus.
The total distance between Seremban to Singapore is about 291.1 km. The time taken to travel from Seremban to Singapore by bus is around 4 hour 10 minutes, depending upon the traffic conditions. The first bus from Seremban departs at 10:15 am and the last bus departs at 11:45 pm. The usual bus ticket price from Seremban to Singapore ranges from MYR 45 to MYR 55.
The popular bus service providers include :
- Supernice Grassland
- Sri Maju Group
- Starmart Express
- KPB Seremban Enterprise
- Trans MVS Express Sdn Bhd
Some of the services offered by the coaches include:
- Reclining seats
- Fully air conditioned coaches
- Charging Points
- Spacious Legroom
All the services, offered by the coaches, aim at providing the passengers with optimum comfort and delightful travelling experience throughout the journey.
The arrival points in Singapore include:
- Boon Lay
- Golden Mile Tower
- Golden Mile Complex
Both the departure as well as arrival points are conveniently located at places easily accessible via various modes of transportation.
Now it is even more convenient and comfortable for you because you can now book the bus tickets online as per your schedule. You may choose your own seat as well as the operator you want to travel with. With a few bus operators around, you may choose the time of departure and arrival as per your convenience.
If you are also looking for return checkout, please ensure to check Singapore to Seremban Bus Tickets.