About Sani Express
Sani Express Sdn. Bhd. is owned by Sani United Berhad, which was established in 2006. Sani Express started its journey with 15 single deck buses in Malaysia. Initially, Sani Express provided bus services only from Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur, and now it provides bus services to many cities of Malaysia like Machang, Kajang, Kerteh, Peringat, etc. The motto of Sani Express buses is to keep the passenger's life above everything else. They provide buses that are in good condition and will ensure passengers' safety.
One can easily book Sani Express bus tickets on redBus mobile application/website. On-time buses of Sani Express provide various other facilities to make your journey comfortable. The drivers of Sani Express buses are well trained, and you will find a luggage storage facility on Sani Express buses. Let us see more details about Sani Express buses & Sani Express ticketing.
Amenities Offered by Sani Express
Sani Express offered bus amenities depending on the bus ticket type & the bus type. Sani Express provides luxurious as well as economical facilities to passengers. The amenities offered by Sani Express buses are:
• Charging Point
• Emergency Exit
• Hammer (to break glass in case of emergency exits)
• Fire Extinguisher
• Cup Holder
• Reading Light
• Adjustable Seats
• Safety Seat Belt
• Hand Sanitisers
There are many routes covered by Sani Express buses every day. One can check the Sani Express buses' frequency on any route via the redBus mobile application/website. Some of the prominent routes covered by Ekspress Sani buses are:
• Kemaman to Klang
• Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur
• Marang to Kuala Lumpur
• Klang to Kuala Terengganu
• Klang to Kemaman
One can look for the time taken to cover any particular route by any Sani Express bus on redBus. You can also filter Sani Express buses based on different boarding points and dropping points on redBus. Generally, Sani Express buses are preferred by tourists/daily commuters for their on-time arrival and departure of buses. You can do pre-booking of a Sani Express online bus ticket via redBus.
Types of Buses Offered by Sani Express
Sani Express offers two types of buses to choose from, which are:
• Executive (2+1)
• Double Deck (2+1)
Double-decker Sani Express buses have a 2+1 seating arrangement and have two story arrangement. One can also opt for Executive buses that have a 2+2 seating arrangement. One can look at the vehicle images before booking via redBus while booking a Sani Express ticket online. redBus will help you in comparing the fare, schedule, amenities offered, etc. of different buses and choose the most affordable one. There are no hidden costs on redBus, and you will find only authentic services.
• Kuala Lumpur – It is Malaysia's capital city and has many tourist attractions/pilgrimage sites like Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, Aquaria KLCC, KLCC Park, Islamic Arts Museum, etc.
• Kuala Terengganu – You will find frequent Sani Express buses to Kuala Terengganu. Kuala Terengganu has many tourist attractions like Crystal Mosque, Turtle Sculpture, Teluk Kalong Beach, Masjid Sultan Zainal Abidin, etc.
• Machang – Machang is famous for its tourist attractions like Istana Jahar, Gunung Stong State Park, Gua Ikan, Pok Loh Milo Tunggeng, etc.
• Klang – There are many tourist attractions in Klang like Istana Alam Shah, Church of our Lady of Lourdes Klang, Pantai Tanjung Piai, Sultan Abdul Aziz Royal Gallery, Klang Kwan Imm Temple, etc. You will find frequent buses to Klang by Sani Express.
How to Book a Sani Express bus on redBus
Follow the steps mentioned below to book a Sani Express bus ticket via redBus:
• Visit the redBus official website, i.e., or download the redBus mobile application.
• Enter your source & destination details in the 'From' & 'To' sections displayed on the interface along with your preferred date of travel. After entering all the details on the page, click on 'Search Buses.'
• Choose a Sani Express bus from the list of available buses. You can also filter Sani Express buses from the list of available buses on redBus.
• Select a seat from the seat layout & enter your contact information on the next page.
• Complete the payment, and you will receive your online ticket on the contact information provided. Don't forget to apply coupon code (if any) to get a discount on redBus.
Sani Express Address
The Sani Express customer helpline number is +603-33444542. Sani Express headquarters' address is Klang Sentral 2, Bukit Raja, Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. One can also talk to the customer support executive of redBus in case of any confusion/concern. redBus provides customer support to its users at any hours of the day.