You can travel to the Pekeliling terminal via different modes. One can use a public transport service or a private vehicle to reach the Pekeliling terminal. How to reach the Pekeliling terminal is as follows -
How to Reach the Pekeliling Bus Terminal By Train
You can take the KTM Komuter train and alight at the Titiwangsa station, which is just a few minutes' walk away from Pekeliling Bus Terminal.
How to Reach the Pekeliling Bus Terminal By Cab
Cab and taxi services are widely available in Kuala Lumpur to reach the bus terminal. However, taxi/cab rates in KL are more than the rates of public transport services.
How to Reach the Pekeliling Bus Terminal By Bus
Buses are the preferred mode of transport to reach the Pekeliling terminal. Local buses run across KL and are readily available. RapidKL buses in KL are great for daily commuters.
You can also book your bus ticket online to Pekeliling Bus Terminal if you are travelling from other cities like Kuala Lumpur, Penang in Malaysia.
How to Reach the Pekeliling Bus Terminal By Personal Vehicle
One can also choose to reach the Pekeliling terminal via a private vehicle. The condition of roads is excellent in KL to drive. However, you need to know the road route to the Pekeliling terminal. For a longer route like Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Genting, always choose intercity buses.
Parking Fee at Pekeliling Bus Terminal
If you're planning to park your vehicle at Pekeliling Bus Terminal, you'll be pleased to know that the parking fees are very reasonable. The first hour of parking is free, and every subsequent hour is charged at a flat rate.
- Flat parking rate – RM 6.00
- Lost ticket penalty – RM 30.00
Payment for parking can be made at the automated payment machines located near the car park entrance or at the ticket counter inside the terminal building. Please ensure that you display your parking ticket prominently on your vehicle's dashboard to avoid any fines or penalties.
Overall, the parking facilities at Pekeliling Bus Terminal are well-maintained and secure, giving you peace of mind while you travel.
Popular Bus Routes
Top bus routes originating from the Pekeliling terminal are as follows:
Booking your bus ticket to these popular routes is so much easier with redBus. You can also choose your preferred seat and bus operator. With our secure platform and 24/7 customer support, you can travel with peace of mind.
Amenities at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal
Pekeliling Bus Terminal is an open-air terminal but has abundant social facilities. There are waiting areas at the Pekeliling terminal for commuters. All waiting areas at the Pekeliling terminal have a rooftop to prevent passengers from sun and rain. However, one may not find air conditioners at the Pekeliling terminal, as it is an open-air space. Fans are provided in the waiting areas at the bus terminal for passengers. Prayer spaces for both men and women Muslims are available at the Pekeliling terminal.
While waiting for your bus at the Pekeliling terminal, you can grab a quick snack. There are many street shops around the Pekeliling terminal for passengers. A luggage storage facility is also available at the bus terminal after a minimal charge. Ticketing counters are also available at the Pekeliling terminal.
Things You Can Do at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal
If there is some time in the arrival of your bus at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal, you can visit nearby places. Some of the best places to visit near the Pekeliling terminal are as follows:
- Titiwangsa Lake Garden: Located 3 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, Titiwangsa Lake Garden is one of the best places in KL to unwind. One can enjoy exciting activities like canoeing, horse riding, and aqua biking around the garden. One can also grab a local snack and enjoy the panoramic views of the lake.
- Cultural Palace: Located 2 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, Cultural Palace is the national theatre of KL. The blue-colored roof at the Cultural Palace will catch your attention. On Saturdays, live music and dance shows are organized outside the Cultural Palace.
- Berjaya Times Squares Theme Park: Located 7 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, this theme park is a significant attraction in KL. This theme park in KL has separate fun zones for adults and kids. The fun zone for kids known as Fantasy Garden is widely popular among visitors.
- National Science Centre: If you are looking for an informative place to visit around the Pekeliling terminal, National Science Centre is the apt choice. Science buffs will be amazed by the exhibits displayed at the National Science Centre. One can easily find local bus transport services to reach the National Science Centre.
Book Pekeliling Bus Terminal Online Tickets
Booking your bus ticket online to Pekeliling Bus Sentral has never been easier with redBus Malaysia. Our online bus ticketing platform offers a hassle-free booking experience with easy payment options. Use code MYNEW to book bus tickets and save up to 50%.