Arwana Express Bus Ticket Booking
As the name implies, Arwana Express offers a bus service that runs faster than a regular bus service. Since 2005, the bus operator has served numerous routes in Malaysia, especially from the Northern regions of the Peninsular to the South.
Some of their popular routes include Manjung to Johor Bahru, Lumut to Johor Bahru, Manjung to Batu Pahat, Manjung to Muar, and Lumut to Muar. Additionally, they expanded their service for trips from Lumut to Batu Pahat and Manjung to Kuala Lumpur. With limited bus operators serving these routes, Arwana Express quickly earned its title as the local’s first choice between these places.
In order to give prompt and effective services, the bus operator provides two daily buses from Manjung and Lumut to Batu Pahat and Muar and four daily buses from Manjung and Lumut to Johor Bahru. Each trip takes approximately 8-9 hours. The service doesn’t end there. Arwana Express also provides short trips to smaller towns in Malaysia such as Lenggong, Perak.
Arwana Express is fully aware that comfort is one of the most important factors that can make people come back to use their bus service. That is why all of their well-maintained bus units are fully air-conditioned, with 30 reclining seats. Each of these buses has an ample amount of legroom that maintains a passenger’s optimum level of comfort. Not to mention the free Wi-Fi connection and the USB port to accommodate a passenger’s digital needs during the trip.
Not only does Arwana Express offer comfortable service and facilities, but they also provide safe trips for travelers since each bus is operated by a well-trained and professional driver. To make the whole experience even more satisfying for passengers, Arwana Express ensures all staff to assist passengers with warmth and cordiality.
Besides their strong presence in the Peninsular, another reason behind Arwana Express’ popularity among locals and various other passengers traveling from numerous cities is their affordable price. Depending on the chosen destination, the price of a ticket varies from RM 27 up to RM 60.
To help passengers get the bus service they need, Arwana Express has opened an office at the address mentioned below:
No. 6962, Jalan Lumut,
Kampung Tebing Rabak,
32200 Lumut, Malaysia
People can come to their office or make a phone call by dialing +603-7728-4789. There are also several ticket counters available at a few major bus terminals.
But there is no need to go through the trouble of queuing up at a ticket counter to buy an Arwana Express bus ticket. For the convenience of the trip, options for online booking of bus tickets and checking of the seat availability online are now available through redbus.my.
Additionally, redBus also allows passengers to check on the bus ticket price and see the estimated time of the bus’s departure and arrival.
This will certainly give a clearer idea when passengers book their bus tickets on redbus.my.
COVID-19 Precautions to Take while Travelling by Arwana Express
Arwana Express is famous for the exceptional preventive measures it has taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Still, as passengers, you should follow some preventive measures as well when travelling in their buses, and these include:
- Passengers have to maintain social distancing at all times when travelling in Arwana Express.
- When travelling in an Arwana Express bus, passengers will always have to wear masks.
- Passengers are requested to wash their hands regularly and avoid touching their faces.
- If passengers feel unwell right before their journey, they are requested to postpone their travel plans until they are better.
- Passengers must follow the safety guidelines provided by the government of the country in which they are travelling.
- Passengers will have to bring their blankets and linens since Arwana Express will not provide any for their journey to avoid the spread of infection.
- Temperature checks would be done before the journey.
- Arwana Express regularly sanitizes their units before and after the journey and ensures that all the staff members wear masks and gloves throughout the journey.
Local Routes served by Arwana Express
When you take a look at the Arwana bus schedule online, you may notice that they offer buses for many popular routes within the country. A few of these include:
- Hentian Duta to Seri Manjung
- Alor Setar to Seri Manjung
- Teluk Intan to Johor Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur to Batu Gajah
- Seri Manjung to Penang Sentral
- Stesen Bas Seri Manjung to Penang Sentral
You can book your tickets for any Arwana bus online on redBus.
Cross-border routes served by Arwana Express
Arwana Express only offers services on local routes within Malaysia.