Bentong Bus tickets
Bentong is a beautiful, laid back town in Bentong District, Malaysia. It is a small municipality of Pahang and is known for its green environment and beautiful natural attractions. A huge number of people holiday here to escape the hectic city life in a clean and pure environment. Bentong is the first town in Malaysia to be declared a “Fresh Air Lung Washing” destination. The town also serves as the gateway to Malaysia’s the East Coast States and visitors can explore several exciting destinations nearby the town. People can easily travel around Bentong via buses from the Bentong bus terminal. The Bentong bus station also provides easy transportation to and from the many tourist places in Bentong.
Important Locations to visit
Bentong is full of natural beauty and natural wonders. The small town is also known in tourists for its cultural attractions, heritage, and food. People come here to relax in the lap of nature and enjoy the slow-paced life. Some of the popular tourist attractions of Bentong are:
- Japanese Village - The most popular attraction of Bentong is the Japanese village situated in Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi. Visitors love the Japanese setting just as shown in movies or Tv series, the fresh air, koi pond, and the green environment. Visitors can also rent traditional costumes here and take photographs in them.
- Botanical Garden - Botanical garden is located very near to the Japanese Village. The beautiful garden is popular for its magnificent sights, numerous herbs, and orchids, and a chance to see animals such as monkeys up close. There is a free shuttle bus service from Kuala Lumpur( Berjaya Times Square) to the Botanical Garden.
- Chamang Waterfall - Chamang Waterfall is the ideal place for a picnic day with family or for couples. It is one of the most popular water-falls of Bentong area. One can enjoy the waterfall, swim in it, and relax around it basking in the serene environment. Weekends and holidays are mostly crowded at the waterfall as it is a popular picnic spot for locals.
- Bentong Gallery - To learn about the history and culture of the town, a visit to the Bentong Gallery is necessary. The Gallery has three halls showcasing the history of the town, how the town was during the mining era, the development of the town, tourist attraction of the town, and pictures of past and current Bentong.
- Lentang Forest Reserve - Lentang Forest reserve or the Lentang Recreational forest is a popular attraction of Bentong where people come for day picnics. The forest reserve is a good place to relax, enjoy the wild environment, and to take a dip in the river. People also love to see the wild mushrooms and Rajah Brooke butterflies here.
Other Bentong attractions are Mount Nuang, Krau Wildlife reserve, Berjaya Hill Golf & Country Club, Rabbit Farm, and Taman Jepun (216 km). The must-visit nearby places include the popular hill resorts of Genting Highlands, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan. Travel to the western regions of Pahang to explore the wide variety of natural and rustic topography. Bentong is located approximately 80 km from Kuala Lumpur, so tourists can easily travel from and to Kuala Lumpur via buses.
Boarding Points in Bentong
There are many boarding points for the buses going from Bentong for the convenience of the commuters. Depending on the different bus operators, the boarding may vary from one operator to the other. Some of the popular boarding points in Bentong are:
- Bus Terminal Bentong
- Bentong, Pahang
- Hentian Bas Raya Bentong
Dropping Points in Kuala Lumpur
Bentong has several drop-points located near public places for the convenience of the commuters to travel ahead from there. There is the easy availability of public transport which will take the passengers to their local destination or accommodation. Some of the popular dropping points of Bentong are given below:
- Bentong, Pahang
- Bus Terminal Bentong
Important Routes to and From Bentong
There are a number of buses running on several routes from Bentong and going to several locations in Malaysia. To get the complete details of all the bus routes from Bentong, visit the redBus website. Given below are some of the popular routes from Bentong:
- Bentong to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan)
- Bentong to Machang
- Bentong to Kota Bharu
- Bentong to Ketereh
- Bentong to Rantau Panjang
- Bentong to Pasir mas
Similarly, some of the popular bus routes to Bentong are:
- TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Bentong
- Kota Bharu to Bentong
- K.krai to Bentong
- Machang to Bentong
- Kuala Krai to Bentong
- Sibu to Bentong
It is easy to travel to and fro from bus terminal Bentong for the commuters. The bus terminal is centrally located and has good options for local transport. The Bentong bus station contact and the locals are helpful and provide all assistance to visitors. For the convenience of the passengers, there are several pick-up and drop-off locations and the passengers can choose the location as per their choice. redBus provides the easy option of booking online bus tickets through their easy to navigate app and website. Visitors can book a ticket to Bentong or from Bentong to any location anytime in a few simple steps with safe and secure payment options. The redBus site collates and provides complete details of buses, routes, timings, seats, bus amenities, etc.
There are several bus operators proving bus service connecting Bentong to several locations. Some of the popular bus operators plying the routes of Bentong are Transnasional, Perdana Express, Bus Asia Biaramas, Lienadia Express, Jasa Pelangi Ekspres, and Queen Express. The buses are comfortable to travel and have many entertainment options for the enjoyment of the passengers. redBus ensures safe travel through real-time location tracking of all the buses.
Book your Bentong travel bus tickets from redBus from the website or mobile app with ease and avail the benefits of offers/discounts on your tickets. Enjoy the best of Bentong travel with redBus.
Disclaimer: Ticket prices, bus availability, and bus timings are subject to change without prior notice. Please download the redBus app or visit the official website to know more!