Jasa Pelangi Ekspres Bus Ticket Booking
About Jasa Pelangi Expres
Jasa Pelangi Exspres was founded in 2007. Since then, they have grown significantly and currently have a fleet of 321 buses providing bus service in cities like Kuala Terengganu, Dungun, Kemaman, Kuala Lumpur, etc. Jasa Pelangi buses cover about 117 routes in a day. Jasa Pelangi bus service was started in Kuala Terengganu, and now they provide bus service in all the cities on the east coast of Malaysia. They are known for providing frequent bus service to people and offer bus tickets via online medium too. They are preferred by foreigners and daily commuters due to their premium bus services. The luxury coach of Jasa Pelangi buses is one of the premium coaches offered by bus service providers in Malaysia.
Amenities Offered by Jasa Pelangi Buses
Jasa Pelangi provides premium bus services at an economical price. Their buses are known to be spacious, which will not give a feeling of confinement. The seats of Jasa Pelangi buses are comfortable, and there is enough legroom. All the buses of Jasa Pelangi Exspres are fully air-conditioned. One can also make the Jasa Pelangi check trip via redBus with a complete list of available buses. There are various amenities offered by Jasa Pelangi buses depending upon the ticket type. the list of offered amenities is as follows:
• USB Port/Charging Point
• Recline able Seats
• Water Bottle
• Live Bus Tracking System
• Reading Light
Popular Travel Routes
A lot of routes are covered by Jasa Pelangi buses every day. They have professional and trained staff members who manage the safety of passengers. The popular routes covered by Jasa Pelangi buses are:
• Mechang to Alor Setar
• Sungai Petani to Bukit Payong
• Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur
• Kuantan to Temerloh
• Bukit Payong to Kuantan
Types of Buses Offered by Jasa Pelangi
There is no compromise in services when it comes to Jasa Pelangi. They have spacious buses with spacious adjustable seats. They have double-decker as well as seater buses. A passenger can choose any bus according to their journey distance and preferences. They run two types of buses that are:
• Shuttle Executive Buses
• Economy AC Buses
Malaysia is a tourist hub. Jasa Pelangi buses also provide frequent service throughout the day in many cities in Malaysia. A lot of local people also prefer Jasa Pelangi buses for travel because of experienced staff and quality services. The top cities covered by Jasa Pelangi buses are:
• Kuala Terengganu is one of the busiest routes covered by Jasa Pelangi buses. It is famous for its tourist attractions like Crystal Mosque, Chinatown, Turtle Sculpture, Teluk Kalong Beach, Batu Buruk Beach, etc.
• Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia and is preferred by a lot of tourists/ pilgrimage seekers. Jasa Pelangi buses provide frequent service in the capital city. It is famous for its tourist attractions like Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Jalan Alor, Perdana Botanical Garden, Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, etc.
• Seremban is the capital of Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. It is also preferred by tourists for attractions like Gunung Angsi Mountain Peak, Seremban Cultural Complex, Centipede Temple, Jelita Ostrich Farm, Seremban Lake Garden, Jeram Toi Forest Eco Park, etc.
How to Book a Jasa Pelangi Bus on redBus?
redBus is the leading bus service provider in the world. redBus provides you with an online bus booking platform via your smartphones. redBus has 24*7 customer service and is preferred by a lot of people. The rich and developed interface of the redBus mobile application provides a bus tracking system to passengers. Let us see the steps to book a bus through redBus:
• Open the redBus application on your smartphone or visit the website. You can book your ticket right away without signing in to redBus.
• You will see ‘FROM’ and ‘TO’ sections on your interface, enter your source and destination city in those two sections, respectively.
• After entering the aforementioned choices, select your travel date in the ‘DATE OF JOURNEY’ section and click ‘SEARCH BUSES’.
• You will be displayed all the buses which are available on your preferred date and route. Select any bus from the Jasa Pelangi operator from the list.
• After selecting the bus, you will see the seat layout. Select your preferred seat and enter your details like Name, Contact Information on the next page.
• After entering the aforementioned information, move to the payment section and complete your payment. You can apply coupon codes to avail discounts.
• Once you have made the payment, you will receive your E-ticket via mail, which will be your Jasa Pelangi online ticket. You will also receive an M-ticket via SMS on your provided mobile number. The Jasa Pelangi e-ticketing process via redBus is trusted and safe.
redBus is launching Safety+, a new Covid-19 safety identification that helps bus operators showcase their compliance with safety measures as suggested by the government. Users can also use this sign to identify bus services that follow all guidelines and thereby ensure safer travel.
If a bus is tagged with the Safety+ sign, you can be sure that it has undergone disinfection and is run by healthy staff who wear masks and gloves throughout the journey. Hand sanitizers are installed in these buses for individual use by the passengers.
To ensure total protection, users are requested to maintain social distancing and follow all personal hygiene measures. These include using face masks, avoiding travel in case of an illness, and washing hands regularly.
Visit redBus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.