Petaling Jaya is a Malaysian city. It was originally developed as a satellite township for Kuala Lumpur. It is located in the Petaling District of Selangor. Its attractions include :
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
- Sunway Lagoon
- Forest Research Institute of Malaysia
- Paradigm Mall
- The Thai Chetawan Temple
Whereas, Whereas, Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia. It is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. It is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for numerous reasons, one of which is the less stringent entry requirements. Some of the attractions in Singapore include:
- Little India - It is a piece of India to the north of the city core.
- Chinatown - The area was originally designated for Chinese settlement by Raffles but now it is a Chinese heritage area popular with tourists from various places.
- Tampines - It is a residential town located in the heartlands, in the far east of the island close to Changi Airport.
- Sentosa - It is a separate island which was once a military fort, now developed into a resort, Sentosa. It is the closest that Singapore gets to Disneyland.
- Jurong - It is home to Nanyang Technological University and the last housing frontier before the industrial area. The attractions in and around this place include Singapore Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre and Singapore Discovery Centre.
It is one of the famous bus routes among various travellers.
The total distance between Petaling Jaya to Singapore is about 369.4 km. The time taken by bus to cover this distance is around 4 hours 30 minutes, depending upon the traffic conditions. The bus ticket price for this route is around SGD 20.79. The first bus from Petaling Jaya departs at 8:00 am and the last bus departs at 4:00 pm.
The popular bus service providers from Petaling Jaya to Singapore :
- Billion Stars Express
- The One Travel & Tours
- Five Star Tour
- First Coach Malaysia
The departure point in Petaling Jaya is conveniently located at:
- 1 utama shopping centre/1u bus terminal
Some of the arrival points in Singapore are conveniently located at :
- Woodlands Checkpoint
- Golden Mile Complex
All these departure as well as arrival points are easily accessible via various modes of transportation. Bus is a very convenient as well as comfortable option for the travellers in these regions.
Some of the excellent services offered by the coaches include:
- Reclining seats
- Fully air conditioned coaches
- Spacious Legroom
All the coach services aim at providing the passengers with a comfortable as well as a joyful travelling experience throughout the journey.
Now it is even more convenient and comfortable for you because you can now book the bus tickets online as per your schedule. You may choose your own seat as well as the operator you want to travel with. With these bus operators around, you may choose the time of departure and arrival as per your convenience.
If you are also looking for return checkout, please ensure to check Singapore to Petaling jaya Bus Tickets.