Cepat Express Bus Ticket Booking
Cepat Express provides bus service to various cities of Malaysia, especially in the peninsular Malaysia region. They connect multiple cities like Tanah Merah , Alor Gajah, Machang, Batu Pahat , etc. The headquarters of Cepat Express is in Segamat, Johor. Cepat Express buses cover more than 1300 routes per day. They have a large fleet and are trusted by many people living in Malaysia and people from other countries.
Cepat Express has trained and professional drivers who ensure the safety of passengers. It also has an excellent customer service system with query counters in different cities like Kelantan , Johor, Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, etc. Cepat Express provides frequent buses to many cities. They also have a variety of buses to choose from depending upon one’s preference. CepatExpress buses have also tied up with redBus providing an excellent online booking platform to customers.
History of Cepat Express
Cepat Express was incorporated on February 28, 1979, and is one of Malaysia's oldest bus operators. They provide bus services in different cities of Malaysia, especially in peninsular Malaysia. With over forty years of experience in the conveyance sector, Cepat Express is one of the most preferred bus operators by tourists & daily commuters. They provide different types of buses, which are Seater, Economy, Double Decker, and SVIP buses. Their head office is in Segamat, and they also have counters in different cities of Malaysia. They provide bus services at an affordable price & also provide e-ticketing service.
Cepat Express provides bus services to many cities like Kluang, Kota Bharu, Batu Pahat, Johor Bahru, Segamat, Temerloh, Kuantan, Muar, Bahau, etc. Their buses are spacious, with adjustable seats and ample leg space. You will also get a luggage storage facility in Cepat Express buses. Amenities like charging point, WIFI, air-conditioners, etc., are also provided on buses on-board. They have a large fleet of buses and cover more than 1300 routes daily. You will also get non-AC bus services by Cepat Express. Well-trained drivers of their buses will provide you a safe/comfortable travel experience.
You can visit the official website of Cepat Express to know the location and contact information of different counters of Cepat Express located in Malaysia. They have counters in Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Kedah, Perlis, Pulau Pinang, and Johor. The head office address and contact information are given below:
Head Office Address
Cepat Ekspress SDN BHD,
Lot 16139 (PLO 170), Jalan Kejuruteraan 1,
Kaw Perindustrian, 85000 Segamat, Johor Darul Takzim
Amenities Offered by Cepat Express
Cepat Express runs different types of buses, including economical and luxury buses. People will find all the necessary amenities present in a Cepat Express bus. The amenities depend on the bus and ticket type. A list of all the amenities offered by Cepat Express buses are as follows:
• Charging Port
• Reading Light
• Water Bottle
• Recliner Seats
Popular Routes Covered by Cepat Express Bus
Cepat Express buses cover more than a thousand routes every day. They go across many popular cities like Malacca, Segamat, Tangkak, etc. The popular routes covered by Cepat Express buses are as follows:
• Tangkak to Malacca
• Segamat to Kuala Lumpur
• Machang to Batu Pahat
• Alor Setar to Seremban Terminal 1
• Putra Jaya to Kangar
• Tanah Merah to Alor Gajah
Types of Buses Offered by Cepat Express
Cepat Express has a large fleet of buses, and they are different in terms of luxury and services. People can choose between air-conditioned or non-air-conditioned coaches. They provide luxury services as well as economic bus services. They have buses running around Malaysia for each section of the society. The various types of buses provided by Cepat Express are:
• Double Decker
Popular Cities Covered
Many people prefer Cepat Express because of its frequent and vast service. Cepat Express buses cover a lot of cities across Malaysia. Tourists of other countries also find Cepat Express counters in almost every city. Let us see some famous cities and their tourist attractions covered by Cepat Express buses.
• Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia and is visited by a lot of tourists. It is famous for its tourist attractions like Batu Caves, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Central Market, etc.
• Segamat district in Malaysia is also visited by many tourists. It is famous for tourist attractions like Taka Melor Amenity Forest, Labis Hot Spring, Hakka Heritage Gallery, Church of St. Philip, Rock Garden, Qing Yun Yan Temple, etc.
• Putra Jaya is another beautiful place to visit in Malaysia. It is visited by many tourists and pilgrimage seekers every year. Its major tourist attractions are Putra Mosque, Putrajaya Lake, Seri Perdana, Alamanda Putrajaya, Putrajaya Wetlands Park, Millennium Monument, etc.
How to Book a Cepat Express Bus Ticket on redBus?
redBus provides a secure platform for bus ticket booking. One can compare different buses on the mobile application/website and can choose the right one. redBus provides you with essential information on different bus operators, bus timings, etc. One can book their bus in advance with the help of redBus. It is the largest online bus booking platform in the globe. Let us see the process of booking a Cepat Express online bus ticket via redBus.
• Open the redBus application on your smartphone or visit the website.
• Enter the location of your boarding city in the ‘From’ section and your destination in the ‘To’ section.
• On the same page, enter your preferred date of travel in the ‘Date of Journey’ section.
• After entering the details as mentioned above, click on ‘Search’.
• You will be displayed a complete list of buses available on your entered route and date.
• Select a Cepat Express bus from the list according to your preferences.
• Click on your selected bus and traverse to the seat selection page. You can select your preferred seat from the seat layout. The interface will notify you about the pre-booked seats and seats available for booking. After selecting the seat, click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
• Enter details like Name, Age, Contact Information, etc. on the next page and move to the payment section.
• redBus provides various coupon codes for new and existing users which can be redeemed for a discount. Apply coupon code if you have one and complete the payment. The payment process is fully secure and trusted.
• After you have completed your booking, you will receive your e-ticket via mail and your booking will be confirmed.
Covid-19 Precautions to Take While Travelling by Cepat Express
Cepat Express, with a large fleet and up to 1300 routes per day, try to ensure their passengers' safety by having professional drivers and reliable staff. The staff are instructed to wear masks while on duty and undergo regular checkups. They also deep-clean and disinfect their buses after every trip. The precautions to take while travelling on Cepat Express buses are -
- Before boarding the Cepat Express bus, all passengers must undergo a temperature checkup to be allowed inside the bus
- Make sure that you are fit enough to travel and have no Covid-19 symptoms before you come for boarding, as you may be barred if found with any.
- Wearing face masks is mandatory, and those without masks are not allowed to board.
- Cepat Express online ticket is sufficient and can be shown at the time of boarding.
These instructions are applicable to both the economical and luxury buses operated by Cepat Express.
Local routes served by Cepat Express
Counters at various locations in Malaysia and the Cepat Express online booking facility have helped Cepat Express run buses in several major cities. Buses are available to Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Batu Pahat, Kota Bharu, etc., among other cities. A few of the popular local routes operated by this company are -
- Tanah Merah to Alor gajah
- Tbs (terminal bersepadu selatan) to Batu pahat
- Tangkak to Segamat
- Machang to Batu pahat
- Kuala Perlis Bus Terminal to Malacca
- Mersing to Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana (terminal Alor Setar)
Cross-border routes served by Cepat Express
Cepat Express bus services are available only within Malaysia. There are no cross-border routes available for this operator.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.