Seremban is the beautiful capital of Negeri Sembilan. The city is reachable via bus from several cities across Malaysia. The major bus service provider to the city is the Transnasional bus operator. One of the most popular bus operators of Malaysia, Transnasional is known for its exceptional service, integrity, affordability, and punctuality. The company is in operation since 2007 and offers comfortable and affordable bus travel across Malaysia. Transnasional Seremban provides comfortable and safe buses on the routes of Seremban with many amenities for the entertainment and comfort of the passengers. With real-time tracking of the Transnasional buses through redBus one is assured of a safe trip. For any type of assistance or query, the passengers can call the Transnasional Seremban contact number.
Boarding Points of Transnasional in Seremban
The buses commuting out of Seremban have many boarding points for the convenience of the passengers. The main boarding point of Transnasional in Seremban is
Dropping Points of Transnasional in Seremban
The buses coming in Seremban have many dropping points for the convenience of the passengers. The main dropping point of Transnasional in Seremban is:
Important Routes by Transnasional to and From Seremban
Seremban is connected to many cities and towns via several buses run by Transnasional. Given below are the popular routes from Seremban:
- Seremban to Penang
- Seremban to Ipoh
- Seremban to Lumut
- Seremban to Sungai Nibong
Important Locations to visit in Seremban
The small capital city of Negeri Sembilan, Seremban is known for its unique Minangkabau architecture and natural beauty. The small city located in the Seremban district is also popular for its food and shopping malls. There are several things to see and do in the city for an enjoyable trip. Some of the important attractions of Seremban are:
- Gunung Angsi: It is the highest peak in Negeri Sembilan, located in the Hulu Bendol Forest, and has many other mountains also nearby. The popular hiking spot is considered a tough mountain to hike and is also good for night forest camping and jungle trekking.
- Seremban Cultural Complex: The best place to learn about the heritage and culture of the state and famous for its unique Minangkabau architecture, the Minangkabau House, and its beautiful roof. The museum has three buildings- the State museum, the Negeri Sembilan House, and the Ampang Tinggi Palace and all have numerous artifacts and displays.
- Centipede Temple: A popular attraction of Seremban, the Centipede Temple is officially known as the Sze Koon Temple. The temple is located on a hill and the trek up to the hilltop is worth it due to the beautiful view of the town from the top and the unique statues of Buddhist and Taoist deities on the way up.
- Seremban Lake Garden: It is a popular recreational spot for the locals and the oldest natural garden of the country. Tourists can go for a picnic with family as the garden has a playground along with a children's traffic park and Malaysia Park nearby.
Other Seremban attractions are Jelita Ostrich Farm, Galeri Diraja Tuanku Ja’afar, Seremban Square, Jeram Toi Forest Eco Park, Cat Town, Seremban prima and Seremban Gateway.
The Seremban bus terminal is centrally located with good options for local transport available, making it easy to commute from there. The Transnasional Seremban bus has boarding and dropping points keeping in mind the convenience of the passengers. Traveling to and from Seremban via the Transnasional bus is convenient and affordable with the help of redBus. redBus is available on website and app, ensuring easy online ticket booking with complete details of bus routes, timings, and seat availability. The several options of secure and safe payment modes make online ticket booking easy and hassle-free.
Book your Seremban bus tickets with ease on the redBus website or mobile app and avail the discounts and other offers on your booking. Enjoy a memorable Seremban trip with redBus.