Transnasional is the service brand under the Konsortium Transnasional Berhad, which is one of the biggest public bus operators in Malaysia. Offering a range of busses from standard to premium class, it is among the top 10 bus operators in the country by popularity. Transnasional, which started its services in 2007, is known for its quality of service and value for money. The operator services dozens of routes across Malaysia with over ten pick up and drop off locations conveniently spread across Kuantan which can be reached easily by Rapid buses or taxis.
Boarding Points of Transnasional in Kuantan
The boarding points of Transnasional Kuantan are located close to all the major commercial and residential centers in the city. They are accessible by local shuttle making it easy for both locals and tourists to get to the express buses. Here are the Transnasional bus Kuantan boarding points:
- Terminal Kuantan Sentral
- Hb.peramu Jaya
- H.Shell Pekan, Pahang
- UMP Gambang
Dropping Points of Transnasional in Kuantan
The dropping points of the Transnasional bus Kuantan are located close to important areas of the city with easy access to the major bus terminals and the Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport. Here are the major dropping points:
- Terminal Kuantan Sentral
- UMP Gambang
- Term Ts Lanang
- Kuala Rompin
Important Routes by Transnasional to and From Kuantan
Kuantan city is located in the middle of the mainland peninsular on the east coast. It is well-connected to the major cities such as Kuala Lumpur and Singapore through expressways serviced by the Transnasional Kuantan routes. There are also a number of routes to other destinations.
Popular Routes from Kuantan:
- Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur
- Kuantan to Temerloh Pahang Malaysia
- Kuantan to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan)
- Kuantan to Temerloh
- Kuantan to Putra Jaya
Popular Routes to Kuantan:
- TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Kuantan
- Jalan Tun Sri Lanang to Kuantan
- Putrajaya to Kuantan
- Temerloh to Kuantan
- Temerloh Pahang Malaysia to Kuantan
Important Locations to visit in Kuantan
Like much of the Malayan Peninsular, Kuantan is blessed with a number of beautiful tourist spots that everyone here should visit. Here are a few of them:
- Palm Beach: This beautiful sandy beach is only 5 km from the city and is popular for its clear waters and incredible panoramic views. It is a site with different types of volcanic rocks and interesting formations that keep visitors amazed for hours. The beach also holds a bunker dating back to the Second World War earning it a place in history.
- Selingan Turtle Island: This place is an absolute treat for nature-lovers, located 40 km from Sandakan. What’s extraordinary about this island are the hundreds of turtles on the beaches and in the waters. There is no other place like this in all of Malaysia.
- Beserah Beach: Located just 10 km away from the Kuantan city, this small fishing village is known for its picturesque beaches and landscape. Just a few kilometers north of this beach is the Black Stones Beach which is another popular tourist attraction.
- Gua Charas: Gua Charas is a beautiful limestone cave that is located at the foothill of a 1,000-meter high hill. Every day at around 11 AM the cave glistens under the tropical sun’s light making it the primary attraction of the place. It also features a giant sleeping buddha among other sculptures.
- Lao Zi Temple: Visitors who love the Eastern traditions must visit this Taoist temple dedicated to Lao Zi. Its main attraction is an 823m long Golden Dragon which is a record holder for the longest dragon statue in Malaysia. The temple also features numerous statues along with a 7 m statue of Lao Zi himself.
Exploring Malaysia is best done through bus journeys. They are comfortable and affordable and now thanks to redBus, easier than ever to access. Through the redBus app, you will have at your fingertips all the info you need on the Transnasional buses traveling to and from Kuantan. Search for their arrival and departure times, coach type, fare, ratings, and pick a boarding location of your choice to be on your way to your destination in a hassle-free and safe manner.