Utama Ekspres Bus Ticket Booking
Utama Ekspres is a pioneer in express bus services in Pahang. As one of the oldest bus operators in the region, Utama Ekspres started with 5 buses en route from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur with Puduraya Bus Terminal (now known as Pudu Central) deemed as their headquarters. With over 40 years of experience in passenger service, Utama Ekspres is reshaping the travel landscape in the Eastern, Western, and Northern Malaysian regions. Starting out with 5 buses, they have grown to become the most reputable and influential bus operator in Kuala Lumpur with 120 workers and 26 buses. Utama Ekspres has joined the league of being one of the top 10 chosen bus operators in Malaysia.
Utama Ekspres Bus Services
Utama Ekspres is the best express bus operator in Malaysia that offers a range of punctual services like the regular express bus services, special hire to travel providers, interior public transport, etc. Safety and comfort is their top priority. They also serve as the luxury bus provider in KL on some of the most popular routes like Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana (terminal Alor Setar) to Temerloh, Temerloh to Kuala Perlis, Kangar to Temerloh Pahang Malaysia, Kuantan to Ipoh Amanjaya, Lumut to Dungun Bus Terminal, and Kuantan to Klang.
Utama Ekspres provides services at the most convenient times among all coach bus operators in Malaysia where their earliest bus starts at 12:30 am from Kuantan to Klang, and their last bus starts at 11:00 pm from Temerloh to Kuala Perlis. Utama Ekspres’ top destinations include Temerloh, Kangar, Kuantan, Lumut, Sungai Petani, and Shah Alam.
What to expect on an Utama Ekspres bus?
Utama Ekspres, being one of the best bus companies in Malaysia, offers well-maintained, and fully-equipped buses. You can expect all the amenities like CCTV, central TV, charging points, and Wi-Fi. There are two types of buses Utama Expres operates; single-deck buses and double-deck buses. The spacious buses have a GPS system and speed limiters for the safety of the passengers. All drivers are well-trained from the goal of providing safety for passengers and ensuring that a superb experience is provided on a luxury coach to KL.
Utama Ekspres Bus Types
As per a passenger’s expectations, Utama Ekspres offers different types of buses such as:
Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus, Malaysia
As one of the most reliable bus booking providers in the world, redBus Malaysia should be your one-stop choice for all your booking needs. redBus’ website and mobile app are always reliable and you can book tickets blazingly fast by using these tools. Say no to long queues and book your tickets online in the most secure way possible.
To book your bus ticket with Utama Ekspres on redBus, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official app or website of redBus and then enter the pick-up and drop-off locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively
- Enter the date of the journey and click on the “Search” button
- A detailed list of operators will be displayed on your screen
- You can use the filter option on the left side of the page to choose an operator that meets your specific needs and requirements
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
COVID-19 Precautions to take while travelling by Utama Ekspres
Utama Ekspres is considered one of Malaysia’s best operators because of their regular, punctual bus services that ensure that all their passengers have a comfortable and safe trip. Utama Ekspres SDN BHD has taken many safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among the staff and passengers. Therefore, each person travelling in a Utama Ekspres bus is required to follow the steps given below:
- Since personal hygiene is essential to prevent the spread of COVID-19, passengers must wear masks and sanitize their hands during the entire journey.
- Each Utama Ekspres bus has hand sanitizers installed that passengers can use to disinfect their hands.
- Passengers will have to go through temperature checks that are taken before boarding the bus.
- Social distancing is vital during travel, and passengers should maintain social distancing while boarding and getting off the bus.
- Passengers are required to follow the travel guidelines provided by the Malaysian government when travelling within the country.
- Passengers who fall ill right before their journey are advised to avoid travelling until they get better.
- To get tickets to your Utama Ekspres bus, you could book bus tickets online on the redBus website or app and stay safe by avoiding physical counters.
Local routes served by Utama Ekspres
Utama Ekspres is experienced in providing services on many routes within the country. A few popular local routes include:
- Penang to Kuantan
- Kuantan to Changlun
- Kuantan to Shah Alam
- Ipoh to Dungun
- Kangar to Kuantan
- Temerloh to Kuala Perlis
- Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana to Alor Setar
- Lumut to Dungun Bus Terminal
- Kuantan to Klang
Cross-border routes served by Utama Ekspres
Utama Ekspres does not offer any cross-border services.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.