One will have several options to reach Bus Stand Segamat. No matter which mode of transportation you choose, you'll find Segamat Bus Station to be a convenient transportation hub, with modern facilities and excellent connectivity to various destinations.
Different transport options to reach the bus station in Segamat are as follows:
How to Reach Segamat Bus Station by Train
Near Segamat Bus Station, you can find a small KTM train station that connects the city via train service. The train service in Segamat is part of the KTM Intercity train service that connects many cities and towns on the east coast to the southern regions of Peninsular Malaysia.
How to Reach Segamat Bus Station by Cab
Cab services are available in Segamat to reach the bus station. One can also find online cab services in Segamat to reach the bus terminal. However, you may have to pay more for booking a cab/taxi in Segamat.
How to Reach Segamat Bus Station by Bus
Buses are the most economical mode of transport to reach the Segamat Bus Terminal. Also, local buses in Segamat are easily available to reach the bus station. You don’t have to worry about the route to the terminal by booking a local bus ticket.
Within Segamat, one of the public transportation options available is the Segamat BMJ bus (Bas Muafakat Johor). You can refer to their official site for the latest updates on the routes and BMJ bus schedule. For students from UiTM Segamat, they can also reach Segamat Terminal from UiTM Segamat with BMJ.
If you are travelling from other cities in Malaysia, you can book inter-city buses to Segamat with popular bus operators such as S&S International, KKKL Express , Cepat Express , Maraliner .
How to Reach Segamat Bus Station by Personal Vehicle
Roads in Segamat are of excellent quality. One can use their private vehicle to reach the bus terminal in Segamat. However, one must be familiar with the route to Segamat Bus Terminal to drive a private vehicle.
Popular Bus Routes From Segamat Bus Terminal
Top bus routes originating from the Segamat terminal are as follows:
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Johor Bahru
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Larkin Bus Terminal
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Kuantan
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Kuala Lumpur
Top operators that offer buses to/from the Segamat Bus Terminal include SP Bumi , TransMalaya Ekspres , Asia Express .
Amenities at the Segamat Bus Terminal
What to do if the Segamat to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) bus hasn’t arrived yet? Well, there is a waiting area at the Segamat terminal for commuters. Besides there are other amenities at the Segamat Bus Terminal including -
- Toilets available at the terminal for passengers/tourists
- Prayer spaces for Muslims
- Small food court where you can grab a bite.
Segamat Central Mall is nearby, there is no shortage of supplies. Parking space for commuters with private vehicles is available at the bus terminal. Apart from the nearby mall, there are many small shops and food joints for bus commuters. Close to the terminal, there is a small space where children can play. Overall, one will have a comfortable experience at the Segamat Bus Terminal.
Things You Can Do at the Segamat Bus Terminal
If the layoff time or waiting time is more, one can explore several places around the Segamat Bus Terminal. Since the Segamat Bus Station is constructed strategically, there are many attractions nearby. Some of the best places to visit or things to do around Segamat terminal are as follows:
- Pusat Rekreasi Kolam Air Panas: It is a beautiful recreational park located in the Labis region of Segamat. If you are family looking for a picnic spot, Pusat Rekreasi Kolam Air Panas is the apt choice. Opened in 1996, this place invites many tourists to Segamat.
- Takah Merluh: Takah Merluh is a little away from the Segamat terminal, but one can find local transit services. Tourists can get a chance to see the age-old rainforest and natural waterfalls. One does not have to pay anything to see the Takah Merluh waterfall.
- Visit outdoor farms: Segamat is one of the prominent places in Malaysia for agricultural tourism. Many leisure and outdoor farms in Segamat can offer you a memorable experience. One can enjoy fishing at a farm in Segamat or explore different varieties of durian.
- Taman Rekreasi Sungai Kapeh: It is another picnic spot in Segamat for visitors. The park houses a small pond, a playground for children, and an exercise area. One can also find small resting huts at the Taman Rekreasi Sungai Kapeh. Dedicated fields for several sports at also available inside this park in Segamat.
Book Segamat Bus Tickets Online on redBus
Booking your bus ticket to Segamat Bus Terminal has never been easier with redBus Malaysia. Our online bus ticketing platform offers a hassle-free booking experience with easy payment options. You can also choose your preferred seat and bus operator. With our secure platform and 24/7 customer support, you can travel with peace of mind. Get up to 50% off when you book your bus tickets on redBus, Malaysia!
Learn more about such exciting offers at: /offers