Book Segamat Bus Terminal Bus Tickets
About Segamat Bus Terminal
Located between Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru, Segamat is a popular location in Malaysia. Known for its durians, oil palm, and rubber. Many people travel to Segamat daily. People from different Malaysian cities travel to Segamat for tourism, agricultural, and occupational purposes. People in Segamat also travel to other Malaysian cities for different reasons. Segamat Bus Terminal acts as a focal point for commuters to/from the city. Local people refer to the bus terminal as Terminal Pengangkutan Awam Segamat. Express bus services and domestic buses are available at the Segamat Bus Terminal. Buses to Johor, Kuala Lumpur, and many other Malaysian cities are available from the bus terminal in Segamat.
Segamat Bus Station houses two levels for bus parking and bus ticketing counters. Multiple bus platforms are available on the first floor of the bus terminal in Segamat. The second floor consists of several physical ticketing counters and offices. With redBus, you don’t have to visit a physical ticketing counter at the Segamat Bus Station. Located close to the train station, the bus terminal facilitates tourists and daily commuters in Segamat. Many buses depart from the bus terminal to different Malay cities daily. Simultaneously, many buses arrive from different cities at the Segamat Bus Terminal. Read on to know more about the Segamat Bus Terminal and available amenities.
How to Get to the Segamat Bus Terminal
One will have several options to reach Bus Stand Segamat. Different transport options to reach the bus station in Segamat are as follows:
- By cab
Cab services are available in Segamat to reach the bus station. One can also find online cab services in Segamat to reach the bus terminal. However, you may have to pay more for booking a cab/taxi in Segamat.
- By bus
Buses are the most economical mode of transport to reach the Segamat Bus Terminal. Also, local buses in Segamat are easily available to reach the bus station. You don’t have to worry about the route to the terminal by booking a local bus ticket.
- By personal vehicle
Roads in Segamat are of excellent quality. One can use their private vehicle to reach the bus terminal in Segamat. However, one must be familiar with the route to Segamat Bus Terminal to drive a private vehicle.
Popular Bus Routes
Top bus routes originating from the Segamat terminal are as follows:
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Johor Bahru
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Larkin Bus Terminal
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Kuantan
- Segamat Bus Terminal to Kuala Lumpur
Popular Bus Companies
Top operators that offer buses to/from the Segamat Bus Terminal are as follows:
- S&S International Express
- SP Bumi
- TransMalaya Ekspres
- Asia Express
Amenities at the Segamat Bus Terminal
What to do if the Segamat to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) bus hasn’t arrived yet? Well, there is a waiting area at the Segamat terminal for commuters. Besides there are other amenities at the Segamat Bus Terminal including -
- Toilets available at the terminal for passengers/tourists
- Prayer spaces for Muslims
- Small food court where you can grab a bite.
Segamat Central Mall is nearby, there is no shortage of supplies. Parking space for commuters with private vehicles is available at the bus terminal. Apart from the nearby mall, there are many small shops and food joints for bus commuters. Close to the terminal, there is a small space where children can play. Overall, one will have a comfortable experience at the Segamat Bus Terminal.
Things You Can Do at the Segamat Bus Terminal
If the layoff time or waiting time is more, one can explore several places around the Segamat Bus Terminal. Since the Segamat Bus Station is constructed strategically, there are many attractions nearby. Some of the best places to visit or things to do around Segamat terminal are as follows:
- Pusat Rekreasi Kolam Air Panas: It is a beautiful recreational park located in the Labis region of Segamat. If you are family looking for a picnic spot, Pusat Rekreasi Kolam Air Panas is the apt choice. Opened in 1996, this place invites many tourists to Segamat.
- Takah Merluh: Takah Merluh is a little away from the Segamat terminal, but one can find local transit services. Tourists can get a chance to see the age-old rainforest and natural waterfalls. One does not have to pay anything to see the Takah Merluh waterfall.
- Visit outdoor farms: Segamat is one of the prominent places in Malaysia for agricultural tourism. Many leisure and outdoor farms in Segamat can offer you a memorable experience. One can enjoy fishing at a farm in Segamat or explore different varieties of durian.
- Taman Rekreasi Sungai Kapeh: It is another picnic spot in Segamat for visitors. The park houses a small pond, a playground for children, and an exercise area. One can also find small resting huts at the Taman Rekreasi Sungai Kapeh. Dedicated fields for several sports at also available inside this park in Segamat.