SP BUMI Bus Tickets Online
The Malaysian bus company Syarikat Pengangkutan Bumi Pantai Timur Sdn Bhd is popularly known as SP Bumi. It is a popular bus operator in the Kuala Terengganu, East coast regions (such as Kemaman, Kemaman, etc.), and Northern Region. It provides bus services in many Malaysian cities like , , , , , Kota Bharu, etc.
The drivers and staff members of the bus company are well trained. The buses operate via many popular bus stations & terminals in Malaysia like Terminal Bas Kota Bharu, , , etc. In addition, the operator has partnered with redBus to provide e-ticketing service to passengers, making the travel experience more convenient.
SP Bumi started in 1992 with 2 buses and is one of the companies based out of the East Coast of Malaysia. Over the 30 years, it has grown and now owns a fleet of 40 buses, mostly comprising 30 seater single-decker vehicles. It is owned by Tuan Haji Muda, and the head office is in . What makes them popular is the availability of double-decker buses on some routes. Both types of buses have a seating arrangement of 2 + 1 that offers spacious seats and better legroom. The variety in the buses allows the passengers to choose their desired type of bus based on interest and budget.
SP Bumi Address and Contact No.
SP BUMI, No. 95,
Kompleks Hentian Bas MBKT,
Jalan Masjid Abidin, Kuala Terengganu, 20100.
Contact No. +609-6237789
SP BUMI Bus Routes & Timings
SP BUMI Bus Services
SP Bumi buses generally include the following amenities:
- Charging Point
- Reading Light
- Adjustable Seats
- Hand Sanitiser
- Luggage Space
Popular Routes Covered by SP BUMI
There are numerous routes covered by SP BUMI buses every day. One can check the timing & schedule of any buses on any route via redBus. The popular routes covered by the operator are:
Local routes served
Cross-border routes served
SP BUMI express does not operate any cross-border services.
You can book bus tickets online for this operator on the redBus website/mobile app.
SP BUMI provides bus services in many cities in Malaysia every day. Some of the popular cities covered by these buses are:
- Kuala Lumpur – It is the capital city of Malaysia and is famous for tourist attractions like KLCC Park, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Islamic Arts Museum, Batu Caves, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, etc.
- Kuantan – Tourists visit Kuantan for its attractions like Teluk Chempedak, Sungai Pandan Waterfall, Masjid Sultan Ahmad Shah, Pantai Balok, etc.
- Taping – Taiping is famous for its tourist attractions like Taiping Lake Gardens, Bukit Larut, Perak Museum, Taiping War Cemetery, All Saints’ Church, etc.
- Kuala Terengganu – This place is famous for tourist attractions like Crystal Mosque, Turtle Sculpture, Teluk Kalong Beach, Masjid Sultan Zainal Abidin, etc.
Types of Buses Offered by SP BUMI
SP BUMI offers various types of buses to passengers. These are -
- Double Deck(2+2)
One can look at the SP BUMI bus images before booking a bus online ticket on redBus.
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.
Why choose SP Bumi for your journey?
- It is a leading bus service from the East Coast of Malaysia, owned by Syarikat Pengangkutan Bumi Pantai Timur Sdn Bhd.
- The buses provided by the operator are either single-deck or double-deckers, which have excellent features such as 2 + 1 seatings, spacious seats with functional design and reclining facility, seatbelts, reading light, air-conditioning, and separate luggage compartment.
- Its well-designed interiors and ergonomic seating arrangement offer a relaxing and comfortable trip.
- The additional amenities include an onboard bathroom, charging points, etc.
- The free WiFi service is available in some buses with GPS tracking is a bonus that allows you to inform and update your near and dear ones with your location.
- Its reasonably priced tickets to several destinations are affordable and make for a good grab. Moreover, you can book SP Bumi bus tickets online, making the seat confirmation in an express bus a convenient process.
- The operator functions at all famous bus terminals across the Eastern and Western parts of Malaysia. If you’re a student or a working adult, the timings are the most suitable for you. Opting for this operator's bus services is the best way to travel around if you're a tourist.
SP BUMI Offers
Booking a SP BUMI bus ticket online on redBus comes with many benefits. Passengers can avail attractive discounts while booking SP BUMI bus tickets. Customers can now get upto 20% off on their SP BUMI bus tickets and enjoy a comfortable as well as super-affordable bus journey. Also, insure your journey at a nominal rate while completing the payment!
Learn more about such exciting offers at: https://m.redbus.my/offers