Travelling and sightseeing in Singapore and Malaysia by bus is quite affordable and comfortable, thanks to the excellent connectivity of roadways in both countries! Nice bus Singapore is a convenient and affordable means of transport, especially if you want to go sightseeing.
Nice Imperial was introduced by Plusliner Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Konsortium Transnasional Berhad (KTB). Nice bus Singapore is the country’s first premier class luxury coach that offers trips from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and Penang. The bus offers three pick-up and drop-off points in Kuala Lumpur, namely, Old Railway Station, KL Sentral, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). Nice bus coach Singapore offers double-decker luxury coaches featuring the latest designs and interiors that mimics a first-class airliner’s comfort.
Boarding Points of Nice Bus in Singapore
The boarding points in the city is different for different operators, each of them is strategically located for the convenience of the passengers. Some of the common boarding points in Singapore are listed below.
- Katong V, Singapore
- Kovan Hub
- Sengkang Compass Point Taxi Stand
- Tampines MRT Station, Exit B
- Bugis MRT, Exit D
- Jurong East West Gate Mall
Dropping Points of Nice Bus in Singapore
Some of the most popular dropping points in Singapore are listed below. The dropping points may differ according to the bus operator chosen for a specific route.
- Golden Mile Complex (Beach Road Singapore)
- Woodlands Checkpoint
- Katong V, Singapore
Important Routes by Nice Bus to and From Singapore
The bus route plying from Malaysia and Singapore connects you to all the important places in the country. Some of the most popular bus routes are listed below. For more details regarding the list of routes, visit the redBus website.
- Singapore to Tioman Island
- Singapore to Genting Highlands
- Singapore to Malacca
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
- Singapore to Port Dickson
Some of the popular bus routes to Singapore include:
- Batu Pahat to Singapore
- Malacca to Singapore
- Melaka Sentral to Singapore
- Penang to Singapore
- Bus Stop Batu Pahat Mall to Singpaore
Important Locations to visit in Singapore
Welcome to the charming and mesmerizing city of Singapore! The sophisticated cosmopolitan vibes, stunning architecture combined with world-class modernism will simply leave you spellbound! Be it shopping, entertainment, walking trails amidst nature, theme parks, island resorts, world-class nightlife, food for the soul, you name it and Singapore has it! The excellently designed public transport system in Singapore makes traveling smooth and convenient even if you are a new traveler! Some of the must-visit places in Singapore include:
- Marina Bay Sands: It’s simply criminal to miss Marina Bay Sands while you are in Singapore! Marina Bay is Singapore’s most iconic hotel with an incredible architecture that houses the world’s most expensive standalone casino property! It is a 55-story tower that features the world’s largest infinity pool and atrium casino.
- River Safari Singapore: The river safari, Singapore, is Asia’s first river-themed zoo and aquarium. It is a part of the Wildlife Reserves Singapore, that is spread across ten unique riverine ecosystems that are home to more than 6,000 animals!
- SEA Aquarium: Located in the Sentosa Island, South East Asia Aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquarium that is home to more than 800 species of aquatic wildlife. The main attraction of the aquarium is the Open ocean tank which is considered the world’s largest viewing panel and the giant oceanic manta ray!
- Singapore Zoo: Spread across 70 acres of land, Singapore Zoo is considered to be one of the best zoos in the world! Located in the Upper Seletar region, Singapore Zoo hosts the largest captive colony of Orangutans in the world and also features a rainforest.
- Orchard Road: A shopaholic’s paradise, Orchard Road is the main shopping street of Singapore that is 2.2 kilometers long! An upscale shopping destination, Orchard Road is known for its luxury retail shopping experience, that hosts internationally renowned brands, coffee shops, and restaurants!
The user-friendly website of redBus ensures that you are easily able to make online bus ticket bookings anytime and anywhere while on the go! Log on to the redBus website to browse through the popular bus routes and book the tickets with your choice of seats. Alternatively, you can also download the redBus app on your mobile phone to book bus tickets on your mobile. All the tickets booked on redBus offer instant confirmation and are done through a safe and secure payment gateway.