Sabak bernam Bus tickets
Sabak Bernam or Sabak Bernam District is a parliamentary constituency and a scenic coastal district in the Selangor state of Malaysia. It is at a distance of approximately 100 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur. The beautiful district situated in the north-western side of Selangor is bordered on the east side by the district Hulu Selangor, the state of Perak on the north side, to the south Kuala Selangor district and Straits of Malacca on its west border. On its north side, the River Bernam forms its border with the state border of Perak. The small district is divided into five mukims or administrative divisions- Bagan Nakhoda Omar, Pasir Panjang, Panchjang Bendena, Sabak, and Sungai Panjang. The prominent towns of the district include Sabak, Sekinchan, and Sungai Besar. Sabak Bernam is mainly an agricultural district with rice its main produce and agriculture its main economic activity. Though the district has few tourist attractions it’s a quiet environment and simple pleasures attract a lot of visitors. For tourists and other people visiting the district for any work, taking to bus to Sabak Bernamis the best way to commute. It has bus routes to major cities and towns around it and a good frequency of bus to Sabak Bernam from Kuala Lumpur.
Important Locations to visit
Sabak Bernam is an agricultural area, so not many tourist attractions are here. But the district is full of natural beauty and tourists come here to relax in the peaceful and slow-paced life away from the hustle-bustle of the city. The small-town life goes well with people who want to enjoy the lap of nature and are looking for rejuvenation. Book a bus to Sabak Bernam attractions to visit the following local attractions:
- Kelong Paradise: Kelong Paradise or Kelong Paradise Waterfront Resort is located roughly 15 miles from Sabak Bernam and just right in the middle of the sea, a perfect spot to catch some of the best fish in Malaysia. Ardent anglers or fishing enthusiasts come to Sabak Bernam just for this and the lovely sunset at this place.
- Bagan Nakhoda Omar Beach: The Bagan Nakhoda Omar beach and the recreational Centre is a recreational facility developed by the Malaysian government to attract tourists to Sabak Bernam. The beautiful beach and the large recreational center has various facilities like a park, landscape garden, and food court for the enjoyment of the visitors. The area has the Kelong jetty which is the major attraction for visitors along with the spectacular sunset.
- Hornbill Observation Centre: The Hornbill Observation Centre is in the Sungai Karang Forest Reserve known as the home for various species of hornbills. The most prominent hornbills seen here are Black hornbill, Rhinoceros hornbill and the oriental hornbill. Aprt from hornbills, visitors can also see other birds such as Green Bellied Malkoha, Dollarbird, Long-tailed Parakeet, and Chestnut Malkoha.
- Lubuk Pusing: Lubuk Pusing meaning “whirlpool” is colloquially known as the Bermuda Triangle of Sabak Bernam. It is a bottomless pool with bubbling green water surrounded by palm plantation. Once it was a part of a river and was known for sinking or drowning of many small boats or people who passed this part of the river. Now it is more of a weird attraction of the area.
Boarding Points in Sabak Bernam
Sabak Bernam is a district, so there are not multiple options of boarding points for the passengers taking a bus from here. The bus station is centrally located with local transport connecting it to the rest of the areas in the district. The main and only boarding point in Sabak Bernam is:
- Sabak Bernam Bus Station
Dropping Points in Sabak Bernam
Buses coming to Sabak Bernam don’t have many dropping locations. There is just one official drop-off point, which has local transport available for the further commute. Though the passengers can ask the bus driver to stop in-between and they can get down from the bus. The only official dropping point of Sabak Bernam buses is:
- Sabak Bernam Bus Station
Important Routes to and from Sabak Bernam
There are several buses running from several cities/towns to Sabak Bernam and going to several locations in Malaysia. To get the complete details of all the Sabak Bernam bus routes, visit the redBus website. Given below are some of the important routes from Sabak Bernam:
- Sabak Bernam to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan)
- Sabak Bernam to Johor Bahru
- Sabak Bernam to Kuala Lumpur
- Sabak Bernam to JB Larkin Bus Terminal
- Sabak Bernam to Kedah
- Sabak Bernam to Singapore
- Sabak Bernam to Penang
Similarly, some of the popular bus routes to Sabak Bernam are:
- TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Sabak Bernam
- Singapore to Sabak Bernam
- Penang to Sabak Bernam
- Golden Mile Tower to Sabak Bernam
- Kuala Lumpur to Sabak Bernam
- Boon Lay to Sabak Bernam
Most of the buses going or coming to Sabak Bernam, start and end at Sabak Bernam bus station and the passengers can travel to their final destination easily from there. The bus station is centrally located and has ample options for local travel. The buses plying the route of Saqbak Bernam are all comfortable and are run by several bus operators such as StarMArt Express, Five Star Tours, and SMB Ekspress. These operators connect Sabak Bernam to several locations across Malaysia.
One can conveniently book online tickets to Sabak Bernam through redBus. redBus is available on the website and easy to navigate the app, which gives the convenience of booking bus tickets from anywhere and anytime in a few easy steps. There are several payment options provided which are safe and secure. Passengers can see complete details of the buses, routes, seats, timings, etc on the site and there is real-time location tracking of all the buses also available.
Book your Sabak Bernam travel bus tickets from redBus from the website or mobile app with ease with added benefits of offers and discounts. Enjoy the best of Sabak Bernam travel with redBus.
Disclaimer: Ticket prices, bus availability, and bus timings are subject to change without prior notice. Please download the redBus app or visit the official website to know more!