Book Temerloh Pahang Malaysia Bus Tickets
About Temerloh Bus Station
Temerloh is a famous town in the Pahang state, also referred to as the ‘Centre of Peninsular Malaysia’. Located at the confluence of the Semantan and Pahang rivers, Temerloh is a popular tourist destination in Pahang. In the past few years, the town has developed as a center for transport and industry in Pahang. The newly build expressway in Temerloh connects the town seamlessly with KL and Kuantan. People coming to Temerloh often rely on bus transport services for affordability and accessibility. All buses to/from Temerloh use the Temerloh Bus Station for operations. Temerloh Bus Terminal is in the middle of the town for passenger convenience.
The bus terminal in Temerloh is locally known as Terminal Utama Temerloh. It is the central bus station in Temerloh for inter-city and inter-state buses. Do not confuse the Temerloh Bus Station with the Terminal Bas Lurah Semantan. Terminal Bas Lurah Semantan is another bus terminal in the town that offers local buses and coaches to nearby destinations. The complex of Temerloh station is connected with ‘The Store’, a famous supermarket brand in Malaysia. With great public facilities and on-time buses, Temerloh terminal is the favorite transit hub for tourists and daily commuters. Read on to know more about service at the Temerloh Bus Terminal.
How to get to the Temerloh Bus Station
There are abundant public transport services in Temerloh to reach the bus terminal. One can also choose to reach the Temerloh terminal with a private vehicle. The condition of roads is excellent in Temerloh to support road transport services. Some ways to reach Temerloh Bus Station are as follows:
- By cab
Local taxis are available in the town to reach Temerloh Bus Station. There is a taxi station linked to the bus terminal in Terminal. The taxi terminal is exactly opposite the bus stand at Temerloh terminal. Online taxi booking facilities are also available in Temerloh to get around quickly.
- By bus
Most people prefer to catch a bus and reach the Temerloh terminal. It is because local buses in Temerloh have cheap fares and are available from different locations. You don’t have to worry about the route to reach the Temerloh terminal with a local bus. Tourists in Temerloh should use local buses to get around and save money.
- By personal vehicle
One can choose to reach the bus station in Temerloh by personal vehicle. However, you need to know the road route to reach the bus terminal in Temerloh from any point. One can use an online GPS service to reach the Temerloh Bus Station.
Popular bus routes
Some popular bus routes originating from Temerloh Bus Terminal are as follows:
- Temerloh Bus Station to Kuala Lumpur
- Temerloh Bus Station to Kuantan
- Temerloh Bus Station to Penang
- Temerloh Bus Station to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
Popular bus companies
Due to many bus operators, buses to different cities are frequently available at the Temerloh terminal. Some famous bus companies that operate at Temerloh Bus Station are as follows:
- Temerloh KL Ekspres SDN BHD
- Bulan Restu
- Edaran Ekspres
- Lienadia Express
- Ayu Express
Amenities at the Temerloh Bus Station
Since Temerloh terminal is the main bus station in the town, it has abundant public facilities. A washroom facility for both men and women is available at Temerloh terminal. Clean prayer rooms are available at the terminal for Muslims. Ticket counters are also available at the Temerloh terminal for passengers. However, you don’t have to visit the physical counter at the terminal to book Temerloh bus tickets. With redBus, you can easily book Temerloh online bus tickets within minutes. In front of the ticketing counters, there is a spacious waiting area for passengers at the Temerloh terminal.
The waiting area at Temerloh terminal is big enough to accommodate the crowd on rush days. The building of the terminal is linked with ‘The Store’, and passengers can buy anything easily. A taxi stand in the Temerloh terminal complex to help passengers. Around the Temerloh terminal, one can find many eateries to taste the local delicacies. ATMs, banks, and convenience stores are present around the Temerloh terminal for passengers. Small street food stalls are also present around the Temerloh terminal for some quick bites.
Things you can do at the Temerloh Bus Station
While you wait for your bus at Temerloh Bus Station, you can visit some nearby attractions. There are many fun things to do around the Temerloh terminal for tourists. Some of the best things to do and places to see around Temerloh terminal are as follows:
- Smiling Mountain: Also known as Gunung Senyum, Smiling Mountain is around 40 km from Temerloh terminal. One will find transit facilities to reach Smiling Mountain from the bus terminal in Temerloh. Limestone rocks found in Smiling Mountain are supposed to be 3,000 years old. The mountain is a certified archaeological site with 18 ancient limestone caves. If you love climbing and crawling in natural caves, Gunung Senyum is the right place to visit.
- Kuala Gandah National Elephant Conservation Centre is an elephant sanctuary and the primary tourist attraction around Temerloh. Founded in 1989, this sanctuary in Temerloh has helped many elephants. The sanctuary has played a significant role in boosting the population of elephants in Malaysia. Over the years, Kuala Gandah National Elephant Centre has helped more than 400 elephants to return to their natural habitats.
- Deerland Park: There are many exciting places to visit around Temerloh. One such place is Deerland Park, 50 km from Temerloh Bus Station. Located close to the elephant center, this park consists of 20 Indonesian deers. One can feed a deer at Deerland Park. Local transit services are readily available to visit Deerland Park.
- Try the local food: There are many eateries and street food joints around Temerloh Bus Station. While you wait for your bus at the Temerloh terminal, you can taste the local flavor of Pahang. Ikan patin, blue rice, and ikan baung are some famous dishes to try in Temerloh.