Sanwa Express Bus Ticket Booking
Founded in December 2012, Sanwa Express is a popular bus operator in Malaysia. The bus service is managed by Sanwa Tours (M) Sdn Bhd. and has its headquarters in Muadzam Shah, Pahang. Its powerful presence in Muadzam Shah makes it a travelers first choice when they decide to select an operator to book their ticket in Malaysia. The Sanwa Express offers excellent services at reasonable rates. It is one of the best bus companies in Malaysia.
Sanwa Express Bus Services
You may book tickets for the following routes covered by the Sanwa Express Buses on the redBus portal:
- TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Bus Terminal Kuala Rompin
- Bus Terminal Kuala Rompin to Terminal 2 Seremban
- Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Stesen Bas Muadzam Shah
- Terminal Shah Alam Section 13 to Stesen Bas Muadzam Shah
- TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Terminal 2 Seremban
The express bus covers a diversity of routes in Malaysia and provides customers with top-notch services.
What to expect on Sanwa Express?
The company comprises of well-kept buses and cheerful staff who are constantly available to help travelers with any of their needs. The buses strictly run on time and keep to their schedule to minimize on any delays.
Sanwa Express buses have reclining seats that provide enough space to stretch your legs out. The coaches are fully air-conditioned. There are 44 seats in the bus arranged in a 2x2 manner to occupy numerous passengers who are traveling to different parts of Malaysia. Every seat has a charging point. Traveling with Sanwa Express will make your journey enjoyable and comfortable.
Sanwa Express Bus Types
Sanwa Express offers different types of buses depending on your needs. This includes the following:
- Economy buses
- Standard Buses
- VIP AC (2x2) buses
- SVIP busies
They are among the top bus operators who offer the best express bus in Malaysia.
Sanwa Express Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
The best option to book Sanwa Express bus tickets is via the redBus Malaysia portal. The company offers bus tickets online to all the routes mentioned above that are covered by Sanwa Express. You can book bus tickets using the redBus app on your iOS or Android device or through the website.
You can enter your date and place of departure on the portal and we will show you the list of buses that are available for your journey. You can also modify your search on the redBus portal by adding filters depending on your travel needs. With redBus, you can choose your bus operator from among the top 10 buses in Malaysia.
Book your tickets with us to get extra redBus discount offers on your Sanwa Express bus travel. Your redBus online booking transactions are hassle-free and completely secure. You can choose to pay via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking. redBus offers a 100% refund of your money in case the bus operator cancels the bus that you have chosen to travel in. Once you have booked your Sanwa Express bus tickets with us, you can view your M-ticket on the redBus portal anytime by entering the Ticket No. and your email id.
You can also cancel or reschedule your journey through the redBus portal subject to the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
For a seamless travel experience, go for redBus Malaysia online booking today!
COVID-19 Precautions to Take while Travelling by Sanwa Express
Sanwa Express is a top-rated bus operator in Malaysia who has taken many preventive measures to ensure all their passengers and staff are safe during the entire journey, as observed from the customers' Sanwa Express review. However, to prevent the spread of infections, passengers are also required to follow specific precautionary measures when travelling in Sanwa Express buses, and these include:
- Passengers should use the hand sanitizers installed in each of the buses when necessary.
- When boarding the Sanwa Express bus and when getting down at their destinations, passengers must maintain social distancing.
- Personal hygiene measures must be followed. These include wearing face masks during the entire journey and washing hands regularly to avoid infection.
- Passengers who fall ill before their journey are requested to avoid travelling until they are healthy.
- Each passenger is expected to follow the Malaysian government's latest guidelines when travelling in Sanwa Express buses.
- Passengers are to bring their linens or blankets since they will not be provided in any Sanwa Bus Express to avoid infection.
Local Routes served by Sanwa Express
Sanwa Express provides a good connection among well-known cities to local villages and towns within Malaysia, making this the go-to operator for tourists and locals! Sanwa Express buses can be seen on various popular routes, including:
- Terminal 1 Seremban to Shah Alam
- Kuantan Sentral to UMP Gambang
- Terminal Kuala Rompin to TBS
- Bandar Tun Razak to Terminal 1 Seremban
- Tanjung Gemok Jetty to TBS
- Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Terminal Kuala Rompin
Cross-border routes served by Sanwa Express
Sanwa Bus Express only focus on local routes within the country, providing services throughout the day and night.
Disclaimer: Please check bus timings, routes, and fares locally for any last-minute changes.