Eva Express Kuching
Kuching, the capital of Sarawak, is one of the best cities to visit in Malaysia. The beautifully preserved and compact city is packed with tourist attractions and is the ideal base from which you can explore the authentic parts of Malaysia. But in order to reach these brilliant destinations, tourists would have to depend on various bus operators. Eva Express Kuching is one of the best operators of the city and is one of the most chosen options by tourists! Known for their amazing services and comfortable trips, Eva express is also popular for being very affordable.
Introduction about Eva Express Kuching
Eva Express, based in Kuching, Sarawak, is a renowned transportation company in Malaysia. Eva Express is also popular for being one of the first transportation companies to offer a larger seat capacity specifically designed for the safety and comfort of their customers, no matter how long the journey is.
Eva Express Kuching operates to provide people with safe, affordable, comfortable, and enjoyable trips across the districts! They have become one of the favorites of customers, especially due to their uniquely designed coaches that reflect the vibrant spirits of the city, while making sure all the safety requirements are met! The company is headquartered in Kuching Sentral and it offers buses through various routes to different towns and cities within Sarawak and in Pontianak, Indonesia.
Boarding Points by Eva Express in Sarawak
The operator has many boarding points in and around Sarawak, including:
Pontianak, Indonesia, is also a boarding point for travelers in Indonesia.
Dropping Points of Eva Express in Sarawak
The dropping points in Sarawak include:
- Lubok Antu
- Sri Aman
- Balai Ringin
The only dropping point in Indonesia is Pontianak.
Important Routes by Eva Express to and From Kuching
There are many popular routes that people use to reach their destinations quicker! Some of the most important routes to and from Kuching are:
- Kuching to Mukah
- Sibu to Kuching
- Bintulu to Kuching
- Kuching to Miri
- Pontianak, Indonesia to Kuching
Important Locations to visit in Kuching
The capital city of Sarawak is a popular destination because of its magnetizing beauty. The holiday destination, with its beautiful landscapes, popular restaurants, and entertainment areas, makes it an ideal place to relax while having fun! Some of the best places to visit in Kuching are:
- Sarawak Museum: The Sarawak Museum in Kuching is one of the first attractions you must have on your list. Built by Charles Brooke in 1891, the museum has a large collection of antique objects including handicraft works, archaeological materials, antique models of boats, musical instruments, Chinese furniture, etc. The museum is the ideal place to learn more about the various tribes of Sarawak.
- Sarawak Orchid Garden: Another popular attraction of Kuching, the Sarawak Orchid Garden houses over eighty species of orchids and is a place of visual delight! The garden does not only have native species, but it also contains large varieties of epiphytic orchids from all around the world.
- Fairy Caves: With its massive rock formation adorned with beautiful flora, Fairy Caves is the best place to visit in Kuching for a journey to a magical realm. To reach the caves, the visitors will have to climb a five-story concrete staircase, but the beautiful attractions, in the end, make the effort all worth it.
- The Cat Museum: One of the most exciting places to visit in Kuching, especially for cat lovers, is the Cat Museum! ‘Kuching’ means ‘cat’ in Malay and is the only popular place in Kuching that is completely dedicated to the animal, complete with its feline art!
Plan an amazing holiday to the best parts of Malaysia with redBus! Kuching is a city waiting to be explored and nothing is easier than planning your routes early and booking tickets online on redBus. The easy-to-use platform allows you to book Eva Express bus tickets in a hassle-free way! By booking tickets for Eva Express on redBus, you are not only going to wait for exploring the destination, but you are also going to love the journey!