Book Kuching Sentral Terminal Bus Tickets
About Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal is an important bus station in Kuching and also in the state of Sarawak. It is just a few minutes from the Kuching International Airport, and shuttles are available between these transportation hubs. Kuching Sentral is frequented by tourists and locals traveling from Kuching to different parts of Malaysia. You can opt for an online bus ticket when traveling to or from the Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal.
How to Get to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
The Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal is located near the city centre and therefore, can be reached from almost every part of the city. If you have booked a bus online ticket, you can simply reach the terminal and board your bus. Since there are multiple routes to Kuching Sentral, you can easily pre-book your transport and arrive at the bus station.
If you have several bags or are traveling with a large group of friends and family, then taking a cab is a good option. You can book a cab from different parts of Sarawak to Kuching Sentral and travel comfortably.
There are numerous buses from other towns and terminals to the Kuching Sentral bus station. If you are in a hurry to catch a bus from this terminal or want to travel without spending too much, it is best to opt for a bus.
- Personal Vehicle
Routes to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal are not very congested and you can easily take your vehicle to the bus station. You can park outside the bus terminal, especially if you are dropping off a friend or family member who has a bus to catch. You can also rent a vehicle if you carry a lot of luggage.
Popular Bus Routes
Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal is connected to several other towns in Malaysia. There are numerous popular routes to and from this bus station, and you can find buses throughout the day. You can check the Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal schedule and book a bus on your preferred route.
Following are some of the most popular routes from the Kuching Sentral.
- Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal to Bintulu
- Kuching Sentral Terminal to Sibu
- Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal to Selangau
- Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal to Miri
- Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal to Sarikei
- Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal to Mukah
Buses arrive at the Kuching Sentral bus station from many important locations across the country. Some of the well-known routes to the terminal are:
- Serian to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
- Sibu to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
- Bintulu to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
- Miri to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
- Mukah to Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
Popular Bus Companies
Since there are numerous buses to and from Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal, you can choose from a list of different bus companies. These bus operators offer regular service on multiple routes. If you are booking through redBus, you can check the ratings of each bus operator and then book a Kuching Sentral bus ticket.
Here are some of the popular bus companies on Kuching Sentral bus routes.
- Sungai Merah Bus Bhd
- Eva Express
- Bus Asia Biaramas
Amenities at Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
Kuching Sentral has several amenities that ensure comfort and convenience for all passengers and visitors. If you have pre-booked bus tickets and have some time before the bus arrives, you can wait at the station or explore the different facilities.
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- Basement parking for all passengers
- Eateries on the bus terminal premises
- Restaurants that serve local food
- A clean and hygienic washroom
- Information kiosk
- Comfortable waiting areas
- Grocery shop
- Clothing and accessories stores
Many passengers enjoy shopping at the terminal; some may need to withdraw money, buy essentials, or even visit the washroom. The terminal has all convenient amenities, and you can check the Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal schedule and plan your arrival time accordingly.
Things You Can Do at Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal
Once you have booked the bus online ticket from Kuching Sentral, you must plan your trip to the terminal. On your way, you can enjoy a bit of sightseeing. Even if you are waiting at the bus terminal, there are many things to do to pass the time.
Following are some of the activities that you can enjoy.
- Visit the Sarawak Cultural Village, an hour's drive from Kuching Sentral.
- See the city lights and enjoy a riverside dinner on the Kuching Waterfront before catching a night bus.
- Have some delicious snacks at the different eateries across the Kuching Sentral Bus Terminal.
- Enjoy a safari at the Kuching Wetlands National Park.
- Go shopping for essentials, clothes, and even fashion accessories at the many outlets available on the bus station premises.
- Explore the exciting exhibits at the Kuching Cat Museum.