Sri Maju Express Kangar Bus Ticket Booking
Sri Maju Bus Booking
Sri Maju Express Kangar was founded in 1978 by Dato Yeoh Kian Teik, Loh Yin Mooi, and Ng Yot Chew. It provides bus services in cities like Kuala Lumpur , Kangar, Sungai Petani, etc. Sri Maju Express Kangar started with the aim to connect multiple cities and towns throughout Malaysia and provide passengers with a safe and comfortable travel experience. They are known for their frequent bus services from source to destination. They have buses running throughout the day, even at night. You can easily make an online bus booking with Sri Maju Express Kangar using the redBus application or website.
How to Book a Sri Maju Express Bus on redBus?
One can buy tickets for a Sri Maju Express bus on a physical counter, but in the case of foreigners, it is better to book your tickets online in advance. redBus is the world’s largest online bus booking platform and is trusted by many users around the globe. You can see the timing, routes, and availability of buses in just a few taps on your smartphones. Let us see the process to book a bus ticket on redBus:
• You will see ‘From’ and ‘To’ headings in the interface. Enter your source and destination details in these sections.
• Enter your ‘Date of Journey’ under the mentioned section and click ‘Search’.
• You will be shown a complete list of buses available on your selected route and date. Select the bus from Sri Maju Express according to your preferred time slot and click on that bus.
• You will be traversed to the seat layout page. You can select your preferred seat. You will be notified which seats are already pre-occupied. After selecting the seat, move on to the payment section.
• The payment methods are highly secured and trusted. Apply coupon code (if any) and complete the payment process.
• After completing the payment process, your ticket booking is confirmed, and you will receive an e-ticket via Mail/WhatsApp.
History of Sri Maju Express
Sri Maju is a well-known bus operator in Malaysia. Sri Maju Express came into existence in 1978, and it has continued to maintain its legacy over the years. It is known for its best in class bus services. All its buses pick up the passengers on time. The headquarters of Sri Maju Express is at Ipoh. A lot of buses depart from Ipoh itself to other parts of Malaysia. Some of the popular cities and places where Sri Maju Express drops its passengers are Seremban, Kangar, Alor Setar, Changloon, Shah Alam, Jitra, etc. Some other routes covered by a Sri Maju Express bus are Lumut, Kuala LumpurKajang, Kuala Perlis (Jetty to Langkawi), Klang, Melaka (Malacca), Johor Bahru, and Singapore.
Sri Maju buses are known for their comfortable seats and the hassle-free journey they provide to their passengers. The frequency of these buses is relatively high, owing to decent fleet size. You can easily book a Sri Maju Express bus using the redBus app. The passengers can access several amenities while they are on a Sri Maju Express bus. You also get newspapers, reading lights, snacks, water bottles, etc., while traveling via a bus from Sri Maju Express.
If you want any further details about the routes covered by Sri Maju Express, you can directly reach out to the Sri Maju Express headquarters. You can also talk to them about the schedules, amenities, etc. You can reach out to them at the details given below.
Sri Maju Express Headquarters
Address: No.2, Jalan Bendahara, 31650, Ipoh, Perak, 31650
Phone: 05-253 8898
Amenities Offered by Sri Maju Express
Sri Maju Express is highly concerned about the comfort of its passengers. There are various types of buses run by them for each section of the society. They provide a lot of amenities to their customers. The amenities depend on the bus and ticket type. The seats of Sri Maju Express Buses provide ample legroom and are spacious. The various amenities provided by them are as follows:
• Air Conditioners
• Charging Point
• Reading Light
• Central Television
• Fire Extinguisher
There are frequent buses on various routes provided by Sri Maju Express with an economical fare. The popular routes which are covered by Sri Maju Express buses are as follows:
- Kuala Perlis to Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Perlis to Seremban
- Alor Setar to Puchong
- Kangar to Malacca
- Changlun to Seri Manjung
- Kangar to Batu 3
Types of Buses Offered by Sri Maju Express
There are various types of buses run by Sri Maju Express that have different amenities and differ in the fare. The customers can choose the bus type according to their convenience. The various types of buses are as follows:
- Seater Buses
Sri Maju Express buses go to many popular cities of Malaysia such as Kuala Lumpur, Kangar, Sungai Petani, etc. Let us see the major tourist attractions of some of the top cities covered by Sri Maju Express buses:
• Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. It is also the largest city in Malaysia. There are a lot of tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur such as Petronas Twin Towers, National Museum, Islamic Arts Museum, KL Bird Park, Thean Hou Temple, etc. Kuala Lumpur alone has around 66 shopping malls, and a lot of tourists visit this beautiful city.
• Kangar is also visited by a lot of people due to its park and recreational centres. The major attractions include Tasik Melati Recreational Park, Pengkalan Asam Trails Recreational Park, Snake & Reptile Farm, etc.
• Sungai Petani is another beautiful city in Malaysia famous for its historical themes, eco-parks, and water sports. It has many tourist attractions such as Clock Tower, Silver Jubilee Park, Bird Park, Gunung Jerai Mountain, The Carnival Water Park, etc.
Online Bus Ticket Booking of Sri Maju Express Kangar on redBus
On redbus.my, you can book your Sri Maju Express Kangar bus tickets online to your desired destination. The only thing that you have to do is log in to redbus.my and find the bus of your choice by entering your departure point, destination, and the onward date and then hit “search buses”. To find Sri Maju Express Kangar buses, you can even use the filter and go through our list of operators or any other operator. Our payment portals allow you to do quick payments using credit or debit cards, and net-banking. The redBus discount offers will help you to save on your bus bookings. Enjoy a hassle-free bus journey on Sri Maju Express Kangar. Make a redBus online booking today.
Covid-19 Precautions to Take While Traveling by Sri Maju
Sri Maju, short for Sri Maju Express, is a popular operator that provides many amenities in their buses. Serving mainly as an interstate bus, they maintain and sanitise their buses after every trip. To ensure safety, passengers must also strictly follow the various Covid-19 protocols set by the government and the ones instructed by the terminals or the bus operators. Here is what you need to do -
- Make use of the Sri Maju bus online ticket, the M-ticket you get through online booking for a contact-free boarding process.
- Wear face masks the entire time you are in public or travelling.
- Maintain social distancing at the terminal while waiting and boarding.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at all the bus stations and by the bus operators, so keep your hands sanitised whenever you come in contact with a common surface to avoid contamination.
- Sri Maju bus does not provide blankets or pillows onboard. It would help if you carried them with you as the buses are all air-conditioned.
Local routes served by Sri Maju
Sri Maju buses cover cities around Ipoh such as Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Alor Setar, Seremban, Shah Alam etc. Some of the local routes served by Sri Maju are -
- Kuala Perlis- Kuala Lumpur
- Alor Setar- Puching
- Kangar- Malacca
- Kangar- Batu
- Changlun - Seri Manjung
Cross-border routes served by Sri Maju
Although Sri Maju mainly operates within Malaysia, there are a few cross-border routes to Singapore and Thailand. The most common is the Sri Maju Amanjaya bus to and from Singapore, and that between Singapore and Genting Highlands. The Thailand route is to Hatyai from Kuala Lumpur. Due to the restrictions, these buses are currently not operating. Please check the official government websites for the latest updates.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.