Skybus Bus Ticket Booking
Skybus is one of the best shuttle bus companies to select for traveling from KLIA to various travel points in Kuala Lumpur. It was founded in 2006 and has won several awards for its extraordinary services. Passengers can travel from KLIA airport to the city at an affordable bus fare as the cab rate from the airport to the city can be very high. Skybus is the official bus operator of Air Asia and has frequent shuttles to and fro from the airport.
Skybus offers a daily shuttle service between Petaling Jaya and KLIA, and KL Sentral and KLIA. The first bus leaves from KLIA2 to Petaling Jaya at 12:30 am and the last bus leaves at 11:15 pm. They run 16 buses between KLIA2 and Petaling Jaya and the duration of the travel is 1 hour and 15 minutes. The bus picks you up from the KLIA2 transportation hub and drops you off at the One Utama shopping center in Petaling Jaya and KL Sentral and Kuala Lumpur.
What to expect with Skybus?
Skybus is one of the best bus companies in Malaysia and takes passengers' safety seriously. They have installed the latest technologies like speed limit buzzers and GPS tracking in their buses and they also adhere to SPAD regulations and road safety guidelines. You do not have to worry about getting late to the airport as Skybus follows a strict schedule and avoid highways to beat traffic.
The bus fare from KLIA2 to One Utama shopping center is just RM 15 whereas it would cost you at least RM 80 if you travel by cab. They provide customer service support to their customers and reply within 12 hours to all your travel-related queries. These buses are air-conditioned and offer 30% more legroom than other buses so that you can have a comfortable journey. These buses also come with free Wi-Fi to make your rides more entertaining.
Skybus Bus Types
Given below is the bus type that Skybus provides:
- Single-deck 44-seater
Online Bus Ticket Booking with redBus, Malaysia
You can book your tickets easily now on the redBus website or app. Travelers can avail exciting redBus offers and cashback options when booking a bus ticket online. The redBus online booking process is quick and easy with secure payment methods that will give you a hassle-free experience. There are reviews given by frequent travelers which can help you filter the list and also a unique benefit for women when selecting their seat that ensures a safe journey.
In order to filter for Skybus on redBus, you have to:
- Enter the Source location and destination in the “From” and “To” tabs of the website homepage
- Enter the journey start date in the “Onward Date” section
- Click the “Search” button
- Filter for Skybus on the left side of the window
Visit www.redbus.my to know more about how to have a hassle-free and comfortable journey by booking a bus ticket online in Malaysia.
Covid-19 Precautions to Take while Travelling by Skybus
One of Malaysia's most popular bus operators, Skybus, provides excellent services in some of the country's best routes and places. When it comes to the passengers' safety and comfort, Skybus is the best in the business. They have taken some excellent precautionary measures to ensure your safety while travelling. The safety measures that passengers on Skybus buses must follow are -
- Maintain personal hygiene and avoid crowded situations at all times. Book your Skybus ticket online on the redBus website or mobile application to avoid physical contact, queues and crowds at bus ticket counters.
- Follow social distancing and other norms.
- Skybus KLIA2 and buses on other routes are regularly disinfected and sanitized with the necessary deep-cleaning measures. The operator also ensures that these measures are followed correctly.
- No matter which route you pick, be it a Skybus one Utama or a Skybus KLIA2, you can book tickets online on redBus to avoid physical counters.
- All passengers also have to undergo mandatory thermal scans when boarding the bus.
Local routes served by Skybus:
There are a variety of buses provided by Skybus on popular routes that include:
- KLIA1 to KL Sentral
- KLIA to KL Sentral
- KLIA1 to Petaling Jaya
- KLIA1 to Main Shopping Centre
- Petaling Jaya to KLIA2
All the buses come with excellent amenities, including AC buses, leg space, Wi-Fi access and many more, so you can have a great experience every time you're on board.
Cross-border routes served by Skybus:
Skybus doesn't provide any cross-border bus routes as of now and operates only within Malaysia.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check the redBus app or website for any last-minute changes.