KLIA2 is one of the most visited holiday destinations in Malaysia. It is located in Sepang District of Selangor, approximately 45 km south of Kuala Lumpur city centre. The airport is part of the KLIA Aeropolis and is made up of two main terminals. One is the original Main Terminal Building and the other is the New Terminal 2, which is also known as KLIA2. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA 2) is located less than 2km away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). The Malaysia Airport KLIA 2 links the low cost carrier and legacy airline passengers together for a seamless transit to their desired destination worldwide. A new Express Rail Link extension is constructed to connect KLIA to KLIA2. The bus services available at the KLIA2 provide the passengers with the easiest and most affordable way to travel to their destination. Whereas, Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia. It is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. It is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for numerous reasons, one of which is the less stringent entry requirements. Some of the attractions in Singapore include:
- Little India - It is a piece of India to the north of the city core.
- Chinatown - The area was originally designated for Chinese settlement by Raffles but now it is a Chinese heritage area popular with tourists from various places.
- Tampines - It is a residential town located in the heartlands, in the far east of the island close to Changi Airport.
- Sentosa - It is a separate island which was once a military fort, now developed into a resort, Sentosa. It is the closest that Singapore gets to Disneyland.
- Jurong - It is home to Nanyang Technological University and the last housing frontier before the industrial area. The attractions in and around this place include Singapore Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre and Singapore Discovery Centre.
Everyday, thousands of travellers commute from KLIA2 to Singapore by bus.
The total distance between KLIA2 and Singapore is about 341.2 km. The time taken by bus to cover this distance is around 5 hours 15 minutes, depending upon the traffic conditions. The bus ticket price for this route starts from MYR 60. The first bus from KLIA2 departs at 6:10 am and the last bus departs at 11:30 pm.
The popular bus service providers from KLIA2 to Singapore :
- Starmart Express
The arrival point in Singapore is conveniently located at:
- Golden Mile Tower
The departure point in KLIA2 is conveniently located at:
- Transportation Hub (level 1 at gateway@klia2 mall)
Gateway@klia2 is an integrated shopping complex that is connected to the main KLIA2 terminal building. The transport hub at Gateway@klia2 links KLIA2 to the KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit service, with allotted pick-up and drop-off points for coaches, taxis, rented vehicles and private transportation.
Some of the excellent services offered by the coaches include:
- Reclining seats
- Fully air conditioned coaches
- Spacious Legroom
All the coach services aim at providing the passengers with optimum comfort as well as a delightful travelling experience throughout the journey.
Travelling by bus is the most cost-effective way from KLIA2 to any other destination. Travelling by cabs as well as by Metro is comparatively costlier.
Now it is even more convenient and comfortable for you because you can now book the bus tickets online as per your schedule. You may choose your own seat as well as the operator you want to travel with. With these bus operators around, you may choose the time of departure and arrival as per your convenience.
If you are also looking for return checkout, please ensure to check Singapore to Klia2 Bus Tickets.