Nam Ho Travel is a well-known travel and tour agency that offers a comprehensive range of creative travel services to all the travellers, coming from nearby or distant places. The service provided by Nam Ho is a high quality and an efficient one. The fares of the bus tickets are also quite reasonable. The popular bus routes offered by Nam Ho include:
- Buses from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Buses from Kuala Lumpur to Penang
- Buses from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan
- Buses from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- Buses from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh
One of the primary routes is from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. The first bus from Kuala Lumpur departs at 08:30 AM and the last bus departs at 11:30 PM. The total distance of this journey is about 350 km. It takes around 3 hr 48 min km to complete the trip from Shah Alam to Teluk Intan. The fare for this route is around SGD 20. Singapore may seem tiny, but this little island city-state is jam-packed with a myriad of things to do, see, buy and devour. The visitors here dip their toes into the melting pot of cultures, religions, local delicacies and architecture. As a traveller, just make sure that you experience the best that the Lion City has to offer. It is one of the most famous travel destinations in the world for several reasons, one of which is the less stringent entry requirements. Its attractions include:
- Little India - It is a piece of India to the north of the city core.
- Chinatown - The area was originally designated for Chinese settlement by Raffles but now it is a Chinese heritage area famous with tourists from various distant places.
- Tampines - It is a residential town located close to Changi Airport.
- Sentosa - It is a separate island, which was once a military fort, but now has been developed into a beautiful resort, Sentosa. Disneyland is the closest from here.
- Jurong - It is home to Nanyang Technological University. The attractions in and around this place include places such as Singapore Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre and Singapore Discovery Centre.
Whereas, Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. The 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers dominate its modern skyline. The towers also offer a free sky bridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Since, both of these cities are very popular among the travellers, therefore, several people travel through these regions by bus. The key features of Nam Ho coaches are as follows:
- Fully air-conditioned coaches
- Comfortable reclining seats
- Ample of legroom
To accommodate efficient bus services to their passengers along with their convenience, they have an advantage of an online selection of the seats as well as booking of their bus tickets.