Adik Beradik Bus Ticket Booking
Adik Beradik is one of the reputed bus service providers serving the travel industry. This bus company provides punctual and effective services. Adik Beradik is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Adik Beradik help in connecting cities. The bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Adik Beradik Online Bus Ticket Booking
About Adik Beradik
Incorporated in 1988, Adik Beradik has a rich experience in the Malaysian transport industry. They had begun their operations with only two buses and have expanded their business to a great extent in the last 2-3 years. They started with 2 buses, and their fleet has now expanded to 22 units, including 18 express buses with 30 passenger capacity, 3 chartered buses, and one tourist bus. They have currently added a few double-decker buses as part of their fleet.
Their official name is Adik Beradik Sdn Bhd and they operate by the name Adik Beradik. En Arifin Daud is the company's owner and has taken Adik Beradik to new heights. The company was established in 1988 and has become one of the country's most prominent bus service providers. Not just bus services, Adik Beradik also offers travel packages to some of the popular South Asian tourist destinations such as Genting Highland, Cameron Highland, Kelantan, Melaka , Kuala Lumpur , Hatyai, Bangkok, and Phuket.
Adik Beradik covers several regions of North and South Malaysia. You can easily book an Adik Beradik Express online ticket using the redBus app.
Adik Beradik Bus Services
Adik Beradik serves some of the most popular cities in Malaysia. You can browse through the list of cities and book an Adik Beradik ticket on the redBus app. The best thing about an Adik Beradik bus is that it also serves a few cities in Thailand. Hence, if you plan to take a long trip, you can book an Adik Beradik bus ticket to explore Malaysia and Thailand.
When you make an Adik Beradik online ticket booking, you can also check the list of amenities on the redBus app. They have 30 single-deck buses with a capacity of 30 seats. They have four double-decker buses that have a capacity of 45 seats.
All of these buses are powered with several amenities to make your journey extra comfortable -
- recliner seats
- charging points
- GPS tracking facility
- extra legroom
- Water bottles
- Emergency exit
Adik Beradik has received excellent ratings from most of its customers, and you can read some customer reviews while booking your Adik Beradik bus online.
Popular Travel Routes of Adik Beradik
Adik Beradik Express covers a wide range of routes connecting different locations of Malaysia. The buses run day and night, ensuring passengers needs are met. The detailed schedule is available on the redBus app, which customers can see and use to book bus tickets online accordingly.
Some of these routes include:
If you want to see a complete list of routes covered by Adik Beradik buses, you can visit the redBus app.
Popular Bus Terminals
The redBus app allows you to select the bus terminals while you get into Adik Beradik's online ticket booking. Some of the popular bus terminals served by an Adik Beradik bus are:
- Terminal Shah Alam
- Butterworth Penang Sentral
- Hentian Bas MPKT
- Bus Terminal Kota TinggiTerminal Shah Alam
- Butterworth Penang Sentral
- Hentian Bas MPKT
- Bus Terminal Kota Tinggi
The bus fare and distance covered by these buses depends on the route traveled and the type of bus booked.
The popular cities covered by the bus company are:
You can visit the redBus website/app to book Adik Beradik bus tickets online or to get the latest information about the bus fares, timings, and other details.
Disclaimer: The bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. For any last-minute changes, customers should check locally.
Adik Beradik Address and Contact No.
Adik Beradik Bus Services Key Points
- You can easily book an Adik Beradik bus online using the redBus app. You can also avail the GPS tracking system, among so many amenities when you book the bus via redBus.
- They are currently operational in North and South Malaysia and are constantly working towards increasing the expanse of their services.
- Adik Beradik also runs a few buses that travel to Phuket, Bangkok, etc and hence is a great option if you are looking to travel to Thailand by bus.
- In Malaysia, these buses are available around Melaka, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Cameron Highlands and Genting Highlands. They also offer services in Phuket and Bangkok.
Adik Beradik Offers
Booking a Adik Beradik bus ticket online on redBus comes with many benefits. Passengers can avail attractive discounts while booking Adik Beradik bus tickets. Customers can now get upto 50% off on their Adik Beradik bus tickets and enjoy a comfortable as well as super-affordable bus journey. Also, insure your journey at a nominal rate while completing the payment!
Learn more about such exciting offers at: https://m.redbus.my/offers
Book Adik Beradik Bus Tickets Online on redBus
You can easily book an Adik Beradik express online ticket using the redBus app. You need to follow the steps listed below:
- You can use your login information to access the official redBus website or the redBus mobile app.
- Now, fill in the "from" and "to" sections with the source and destination locations, respectively. Then select "search."
- A list of every bus that runs on that specific route will be visible on the screen. You can look through all the Adik Beradik bus options and choose one based on your time preferences and spending limit.
- After choosing an Adik Beradik bus, you must enter the information for each passenger travelling with you.
- The application will lead you to a seat selection screen. From the available seats, pick the ones you prefer.
- You'll be taken to the payment page right away. On this page, you can also look for any deals and add a coupon code to receive a discount on your tickets. You may pay for your tickets using any online payment method.
- Your Adik Beradik bus ticket will be sent to you through email after completing your payment.