Book Pekeliling Bus Terminal Bus Tickets
About Pekeliling Bus Terminal
Besides being the capital city, Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a popular tourist city in Asia. People from Malay states travel to KL for tourism, occupation, education, and other purposes. People traveling to/from KL often rely on bus transport services. Bus operators in KL rely on the available bus terminals to provide transport services. The capital city has many express bus terminals for passengers and tourists. Among the many bus terminals in KL, Pekeliling Bus Terminal is a busy one. It is one of the main express bus terminals in the city and has been around for more than 20 years.
Pekeliling Bus Terminal usually serves as a focal point for buses going to the east coast of Malaysia. Buses to Temerloh, Jerantut, and Kelantan are frequently available at the Pekeliling terminal. It is also a central point for buses to/from central Pahang. Besides inter-city buses, the terminal also houses a taxi stand for commuters in KL. Several facilities are available at the Pekeliling Bus Station, from a waiting area to a prayer hall. Even though it is a simple station, it has ample space for multiple buses to different Malay locations. The bus terminal is strategically located near other transit points in KL. One can reach the Pekeliling terminal easily from any location in the city. Read on to know more about the Pekeliling Bus Station and available services.
How to Get to the Pekeliling Bus Terminal
You can travel to the Pekeliling terminal via different modes. One can use a public transport service or a private vehicle to reach the Pekeliling terminal. How to reach the Pekeliling terminal is as follows:
- By cab
Cab and taxi services are widely available in Kuala Lumpur to reach the bus terminal. However, taxi/cab rates in KL are more than the rates of public transport services.
- By bus
Buses are the preferred mode of transport to reach the Pekeliling terminal. Local buses run across KL and are readily available. Local buses in KL have affordable fares to facilitate tourists and daily commuters.
- By personal vehicle
One can also choose to reach the Pekeliling terminal via a private vehicle. The condition of roads is excellent in KL to drive. However, you need to know the road route to the Pekeliling terminal. For a longer route like Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Genting, always choose intercity buses.
Popular Bus Routes
Top bus routes originating from the Pekeliling terminal are as follows:
- Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Temerloh Pahang
- Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Temerlob
- Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Raub Bus Terminal
- Pekeliling Bus Terminal to Genting Highlands
Popular Bus Companies
Top bus companies operating at the Pekeliling terminal are as follows:
- Bulan Restu
- Central Pahang Omnibus
- Temerloh KL Ekspres Sdn Bhd
Amenities at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal
Pekeliling Bus Terminal is an open-air terminal but has abundant social facilities. There are waiting areas at the Pekeliling terminal for commuters. All waiting areas at the Pekeliling terminal have a rooftop to prevent passengers from sun and rain. However, one may not find air conditioners at the Pekeliling terminal, as it is an open-air space. Fans are provided in the waiting areas at the bus terminal for passengers. Prayer spaces for both men and women Muslims are available at the Pekeliling terminal.
While waiting for your bus at the Pekeliling terminal, you can grab a quick snack. There are many street shops around the Pekeliling terminal for passengers. A luggage storage facility is also available at the bus terminal after a minimal charge. Ticketing counters are also available at the Pekeliling terminal. However, you don’t have to visit a physical ticketing counter at the Pekeliling terminal with redBus.
Things You Can Do at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal
If there is some time in the arrival of your bus at the Pekeliling Bus Terminal, you can visit nearby places. Some of the best places to visit near the Pekeliling terminal are as follows:
- Titiwangsa Lake Garden: Located 3 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, Titiwangsa Lake Garden is one of the best places in KL to unwind. One can enjoy exciting activities like canoeing, horse riding, and aqua biking around the garden. One can also grab a local snack and enjoy the panoramic views of the lake.
- Cultural Palace: Located 2 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, Cultural Palace is the national theatre of KL. The blue-colored roof at the Cultural Palace will catch your attention. On Saturdays, live music and dance shows are organized outside the Cultural Palace.
- Berjaya Times Squares Theme Park: Located 7 Km from the Pekeliling terminal, this theme park is a significant attraction in KL. This theme park in KL has separate fun zones for adults and kids. The fun zone for kids known as Fantasy Garden is widely popular among visitors.
- National Science Centre: If you are looking for an informative place to visit around the Pekeliling terminal, National Science Centre is the apt choice. Science buffs will be amazed by the exhibits displayed at the National Science Centre. One can easily find local bus transport services to reach the National Science Centre.